mw24
Last Activity:
Jun 8, 2017
Birthday:
February 4

Share This Page

mw24

I need me some PIE!, Male

congrats to steve kerr, a hell of a coach & the half of the warriors I don't wish death upon. steph isn't black and is a wannabe shooter. Jun 8, 2017

mw24 was last seen:
Jun 8, 2017
    1. mw24
      mw24
      @Senshu if I get muted for the type of stuff I get muted for how do people like @Baskitkase still have access to this game?
      1. Senshu
        Senshu
        The offending player has to be reported by another player. In most cases you can PM a player mod in-game if they are on otherwise you can start a private conversation via the forums and include screenshots of what they said. If you post in a forum thread or create a thread that is not allowed.
        Aug 31, 2015
    2. mw24
      mw24
      How do I report people in game. Baskitkase is insulting me and I can't say anything because I am muted.
      1. RedCourage
        RedCourage
        Just sign in to game from any other of your various accounts.
        Aug 30, 2015
    3. mw24
      mw24
      @Sokolov It'd be nice if doombringers could get a secondary race to give them some theme synergy & if class distribution could be worked on.
    4. mw24
      mw24
      rhimeweaver's idea is really nice but lethargic + 5 speed is a little much. vivivify is overcosted and his 2nd upgrade lines are worthless.
    5. mw24
      mw24
      I hope nobody realizes how strong ST is right now, I hate mirror matches. ST was buffed nicely, they did a great job with this faction.
    6. mw24
      mw24
      @Agirgis1 you need more arrow eater and less gloombringer/dep. idk about the informant/doombringer. arrow eater is strong though.
    7. mw24
      mw24
      someone tell tiny semmirs brew cleanses... I can't use chat. just watched him take 30 dmg from split personality for no reason ...
    8. mw24
      mw24
      there are 200 players online. wtf? who are you people? O.o
    9. mw24
      mw24
      people keep trying to talk to me in game and I can't say anything, lol.
    10. mw24
      mw24
      they should make a purple doombringer, 1 doombringer to rule them all.
    11. mw24
      mw24
      midertm= vampyre, vothsair, and zombie firk? Hopefully this firk will be stronger than the last 2 legend firk, lol.
    12. mw24
      mw24
      FF FS tortuns is less bad than split tortuns just fyi.(but still worse than they were pre patch) KF splits don't work.
    13. mw24
      mw24
      Is faction bonus should be changed to % spell resistance...
    14. mw24
      mw24
      please fix sl, fs, fw, and kf font bonuses. They are currently a joke and need to be buffed. UD bonus could be stronger as well. @Sokolov
    15. mw24
      mw24
      so the devs made slowing armor actually useful now.... and then made it suck by increasing its cost for no apparent reason. gg. facepalm*
    16. mw24
      mw24
      ferren are still really bad, alot less bad than before though.
    17. mw24
      mw24
      ferren focus just needs sunder frozen and distract. the other ones just make it weaker.
    18. mw24
      mw24
      Nevermind, ferren focus isn't nearly as strong as i thought it was lol. Slowed should be removed. Ferren are looking much better now.
    19. mw24
      mw24
      The devs did really good with ferren and salaman. They probably still need some work but much improved, unique, and very fun to play.
    20. mw24
      mw24
      I think ferren can be pretty solid with the right upgrades imo. People need to try them out.
  • About

Birthday:
    February 4

Signature

Hotfix, Ban, or Delete Sapper+Juggler from the game.(or all 3) It does 80+ aoe damage and 1shotted my shrine. @sokolov