ST/SP Punishing Aura

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by aseryen, Sep 11, 2014.

1. aseryen

aseryen I need me some PIE!

Last edited: Sep 12, 2014
  2. Entrepidus

Entrepidus I need me some PIE!

I recommend making room for Jangar Architect.

3. aseryen

aseryen I need me some PIE!

Removed the Moga sub theme and added in a lot more Voil to capitalize off Progenitor. Not sure if Bodyguard will be null within Progenitors Protect: Voil. I could realistically have Voil Courier Invulnerable next to Voil Sorceror, also Invulnerable next to Voil Progenitor. With Lightning Skewer from Skystorm Spear I could snipe enemy units from quite some range as well.
    http://poxbase.com/deck/c6mcozcfkcfzCflC4OC3nCobc5lCgDc7YC5nS4Ds59S6fs5wR2Wr2uE1de2b

May replace x1 Voil Guard for a Cavernkeeper. May also replace x1 Flag for another Skystorm Spear, however I could remove x1 wish and only have 2 equips (Chronomancer would be relied upon more) then that would also free some room up for something else. I've come up with this http://poxbase.com/deck/c6mcozcfkcfzCflC4OC3nCobc5lCgDcuMc7YC5ns4ds5qs5Js4Ds59s6fR2Wr2ue1de2b

Last edited: Sep 13, 2014
  4. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

I don't think you should play around a single strategy like that. You'd be wasting 1 slot for Obelisk, and you'd be super dependant on Earthshaker (which is so squishy), and Totem. Not to mention you have to again, invest nora in spells like Mirrorhold, and Patience.

If it was me, I'd build SL/SP Punish with 2 Constrictors (built in Punishing aura build with Constriction for range units), and use Petrifying Gaze to lock their AP (unlike losing it via Paralyze). You have access to: Basilisk Templar, Cave Dragon, Dunes Manticore.

or alternatively, a Zeventrech ST/SP with a sub-mechanism of Punish through: relocate relic, punishing aura..Cyclops Hauler, Cyclops Earthshaker, Cyclops Lurker (for Constriction for range units). Then you can do 2 Chronomancers to fasten up Patience spells. Starseer for 2x2 clops. At least if your Punishing aura engine doesn't work, you still have a late game play with Zeventrech. Early game would be harsh tho.

5. MageAstral

MageAstral The King of Potatoes