You created ingame mods

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BurnPyro, Oct 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Just as I thought you couldn't possibly make any more dumb moves the past already proved a failure.

Slow clap Gedden, slow clap.
    If only you had been here playing "your game" the last couple of years you'd know a thing or two about Pox history.

This gon be good, cause ya'll done ****ed up now.

2. RasielCZ

RasielCZ I need me some PIE!

Do they have some actual power?
    I tought they were glorified cosultants for new players.

Anima26 and MentalMoles like this.
  3. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Well we already have Axeraiser muting people who insult him or swear once in lobby, so hey, why not make soulfear a playermod again?

Oh and @RasielCZ, They can mute you, kick you from the client, and they cannot be put on ignore, so that screws up my ignore list a tad bit -_-

4. hotbread

hotbread Devotee of the Blood Owl

I've never seen player mods work in any game, especially pox nora.

TheBulwark likes this.
  5. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Am I the only one who remembers how utterly ****ed up player mods used to be? Kids high on power, that's what Pox needs right now.

History be gentle on me.

TheBulwark likes this.
  6. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Yeah, Owls ... Please ... Have I ever given you bad advice? Heed my word once more and do not give is ingame player mods ... Forum is bad enough, but tolerable, but ingame mods is just completely untenable :(

TheBulwark and SaintKiwi like this.
  7. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Dear diary

on 16/10/2014 at 11:58 Boozha and I agreed on something.
    Though the feeling is awkward and new I feel like I must have stumbled on a universal truth. Will investigate. I'll keep you posted.

Much love

TeaScholar, KingJad, Dagda and 3 others like this.
  8. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

I have muted 1 person so far, who was warned , then repeatedly insulted me, and was muted for 5 minutes.

sokotra likes this.
  9. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

@BurnPyro Its important to have people to help direct the new players and answer questions, thats our main function right now. Of course you have immature people who try to goad the moderators because they nothing better to do with their lives, but the lobbies are far removed from the angry flame wars that used to ensue back in the day, mostly because the main trolls have long since left, there are a few left though as this thread illustrates.

sokotra likes this.
  10. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

axe if we just ignore burnpyro one day he just leave pox and never return that would be a dream for everyone

11. Vote Kanye 2020

Plot twist: Burn is Axeraiser's alt.

Ballballer, super71 and Anima26 like this.
  12. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

Plot twist: Burn is actually an account created by his evil split personality and Axeraider is created by the good (original) person

13. MentalMoles

MentalMoles I need me some PIE!

I see my role as an in game moderator as a presence to help new players, and as a first point of contact for issues/questions that arise for new players. I haven't had to use mute/boot yet and honestly don't see many times that it will need to be used, unless somebody is flaming or spamming the lobby. You can complain about choices, as many people will but at the end of the day anybody abusing their power is going to be removed as a moderator fairly swiftly.

jeeperz2 and soulmilk like this.
  14. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Axe and moles both mods, ah the irony.

Twist it all you want. Ingame mods have always been a stupid concept. There's /ignore for a reason. Babying new players because someone might say a bad word is a joke. This is the internet, if one curseword drives you away from a game, ingame mods aren't going to make you stay.

And if you guys want to be guides for noobs, you don't need the ability to mod to do so in the first place. You can perfectly help people without neutering someone else.

And it's ironic cause moles once claimed he'd quit the game if Axeraiser became an ingame mod. Guess that doesn't fly if you're a mod yourself.

We're coming full circle.

15. Vote Kanye 2020

Why is GabrielQ an in game mod? Nothing against him, but does he even log onto pox?

16. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Just like one day you'll be able to string a Firking sentence together

Other way around. I'm having it both ways so I can have my cake and eat it too.

17. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Is there a list of these jokers?

18. Vote Kanye 2020

If I recall correctly, currently its Axeraiser, GabrielQ, Moles and KTC, maybe that raid officer person but im not sure about that.

19. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

If anything RAIDGURL69 isn't one of them.

They coulda picked some people who I don't loathe though. Guess I have KTC and Axe on a good day.

20. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

We have ingame mods to help new players yet we have a dozen of these Firking Juan*insert bad generation joke line here* accounts running around scamming people, btw it's just SooWoo again. Glad we can really address probably pox's second biggest scammer problem.

P.S. someone bought his gag account and did some detetctive work. They found out he has like 30 gag accounts all the same password and then he funnels all the runes into 3 main accounts which are different passwords. So the guy had control for like 2 weeks then he noticed he stopped using said accounts and made new ones.....*slow drum roll* Introducing Juan2Three, JuanDirection, JuanAmigo, etc

Glad to see our main focus is the new players but maybe we should try to rid our body of cancer before worrying about new growth.

Just saying.....

Grand General Mosh and Anima26 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.