frostwing glaive

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by TheBulwark, Oct 23, 2014.

1. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

Now someone back me up on this, but who remembers the old glaive and galerider combo for ap gain, now those were the days

2. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

No, they were not. Everyone hated Tailwind/Flying decks and we're all glad they're gone (except heajmac, who's still a scrub).

soulmilk likes this.
  3. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

well my intention for tail wind if all went exactly as I wanted would be the following.( it rarely does )

tailwind - target friendly champion with flying within 4 spaces. the target champion moves 1 space closer to this champion every time this champion moves. this effect ends if the targeted champion moves or attacks. This ability ends if you target a new champion.( cd-0 ap-0 );

after that I can hopefully start to bring up the flying theme a bit better as tailwind is too strong in it's current form, it's hard to say everything is in a lot of flux right now so no idea how that will all go.

Sirius and KingJad like this.
  4. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

5. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

I find that cool but, with the current tundra whisper and other buffs I don't really feel like giving more power to one single champion. But you're putting another champion in danger so I may be overreacting. The more I type the more I like your version lol. *thinks of combos*

But yea, despite the first fact I mentioned, I find it pretty cool, and even though people have this standard hate for Heajmac I'd like to see him use this new tailwind.