Warogg

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vorian, Oct 27, 2014.

1. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

Attack: Physical may be on a lot of champions, but how many of those are runnable? How many of them do you actually see played on a regular basis. The number is likely somewhere around 20%, which may still equal a lot of champions, but you also have to consider deck design. I can't think of a single person who would even remotely consider building a deck with only physical damage, and if they do they always include some workaround such as Soulreave. I'll grant you that resistances are undercosted, but this includes ALL resistances, so you can't single out Resistance - Physical as if it alone is the problem.

SPiEkY likes this.
  2. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Made this exact same point earlier. Albeit less directly.

3. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

I agree that he is a little too efficient still, but there is also many champs that are a lot too efficient, which you could be picking on instead.

Morfeas and SPiEkY like this.
  4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Not really, warogg is still incredibly efficient.

*little too efficient* is stuff you don't run 2x auto

5. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

So... like Klub, right?

SaintKiwi likes this.
  6. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

Yeh Klub is op atm but he is getting 10-15 nora added to his cost.

7. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

My tactic vs this unit is generally to bring it's HP to zero or lower.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2014
    Leadrz, Emries, SaintKiwi and 3 others like this.
  8. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Maybe he didnt phrase it the right way, but is anybody really going to argue that warogg doesnt need a tap from the nerf bat?

9. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

I don't think anyone here disagrees with that statement. However he isn't that bad. There are more things to worry about than a Warogg atm.

10. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

A lot of Bane Shift needs a tap from the nerf bat. There are worse offenders that need to be dealt with first.

I think it's more that Vorian comes off as whiny, which brings people to mock him.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2014
  11. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

Like.........being eaten by a Ghalroon?

Emries, Lushiris, soulmilk and 5 others like this.
  12. badgerale

It's funny 'cause of flavour text

Ballballer likes this.
  13. badgerale

In all seriousness, I think most factions have that rune that is a little too good and cheap enough to be seen every game, and therefore induce rage.

ST have owl raider, god I hate ST.

Sirius and XFurionsX like this.
  14. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

It's Juya, and Arctic Gift for me.

15. NakedAmerica

NakedAmerica The King of Potatoes

Not sure if trolling... or just came in from Steam.

On a serious note if I hear one more person cry about anything in UD I'm going to run KF like everyone else with unkillable pedo bear combos.

16. badgerale

Juya is so OP that no one even bothers to point it out... arctic gift.. mah... Blizzard cloak is in effect a two turn impervious... but hidden, snowblind needs a duration. Blue/red fist... can burn in OP hell.

Just wanted to get that off my chest.

17. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Trust me, I feel your pain. Arctic Gift

18. Centuros

Centuros Active Member

#18 sources, tho.

There's plenty of fire and acid in SL, it's just that Draksar Master Race didn't get any for some reason.
    And we need more acid.

19. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

Drakkies are full of physical, as are insex, and so are beasts with a little sonic thrown in for flavor.

20. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

A good measuring stick against Warogg is Abomination. Both have similar cost ranges, have almost identical stat lineups, fill the same role, and both can have Berserker 2. Checking them against each other, Warogg has Physical Resist 3, Enrage, and Unstoppable (synergy with Berserker already noted), where Abomination has Pulverize 2 and 5 more base damage. Side-to-side, Warogg looks like it has an edge over Abomination because of internal synergy and superior durability, but the rune isn't too grossly out of line. A change of -1 Defense, -5 HP, and +4 nora to Warogg would be a sensible shift to put them well in-line, and things could be checked from there.