Thank you greens for your excellent work.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vote Kanye 2020, Nov 1, 2014.

1. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Thank you ever so much for removing spell resistance on avatars because there is nothing I love more than getting shrine rushed, pulling yourself back into the game just to get your 80hp avatar killed across the map by 2-3 spells. Once again the removal of spell resistance has improved the game greatly and has been an excellent addition to the depth and strategic values of the gameplay, I hope you keep up the good work and keep on adding in more changes similar to this one.

Oh and before someone asks if im mad, the answer to that question is slightly.

BurnPyro likes this.
  2. Paper Skull

Paper Skull I need me some PIE!

My reaction to this thread:
    Oh, a positive thread! That's good, lemme check it out.
    Oh.
    Oh it's more sarcasm.

Tweek516 likes this.
  3. Vote Kanye 2020

I'll give them a postive thread when they do something that's actually worthy of praise.

ghklf and JazzMan1221 like this.
  4. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

Well , if anyone is wondering , i am at fault for this thread
    Thank you..... thank you
    no autographs

PS much love hOspy

5. Vote Kanye 2020

No pretty much every UD player does this. They rush your font/shrine with their cheap units, try to force you to transfigure quickly then they basically just kill your shrine from across the map. Clearly it's not UD or FW players fault and this is just the backlash off a terrible decision, but dear god when people catch on to how well a nicely built FW attrition bg can work then I expect to see the playerbase drop by a large amount due to rage.

TeaScholar likes this.
  6. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Yeah retribution is hilarious now that avatars dont have spell resistance

Joker, SaintKiwi and SPiEkY like this.
  7. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Avatars should absolutely unequivocally 100% have spell resistance. Doesn't need a thread or a discussion. Greens don't pretend you didn't see this. Doesn't even need a response from you. Just fix it.

Joker, BurnPyro and SPiEkY like this.
  8. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

its on radar duh

9. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Great game

10. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

If you were using IS avatar you wouldn't have this problem.

11. Centuros

Centuros Active Member

So you want to go back to not having a transfigure at all, is that what I'm hearing?
    Because if you don't stop whining, I WILL turn this car game around!

12. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Promise?

13. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Pretty sure he just wants spell resistance on avatars... derp

14. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

More rush decks, fun times.

15. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

You're saying that to someone who out-rushed princeleaf...

I love rush decks

<.<

16. Vote Kanye 2020

Are you by any chance in Doom because if not your hearing is piss poor. The removal of spell resistance means I cannot transfigure at all, because if I do I get across map spell spammed. It's obvious that the thing I want is shrine resistance to be put back on shrines but im glad I had to dumb it down for people who have a hard time understanding sarcasm.

17. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

hOspy's avatar is the perfect fit. "Do my bidding or die at the time and method I desire. Long live DPRK!!!

I am sure your grateful attitude will help them work more efficiently. Thanks for keeping it classy.

Are you mad they "waste" time eating, sleeping, performing necessaries, and showering???

#NeverChangeCauseMoreNegativityImprovesTheWorld

#RespectTheHate

#Pumpkins

18. Vote Kanye 2020

I had a respectful and grateful attitude towards the greens 6 months ago, along with most of the notable players who quit, many of which were council members. Eventually after the months of them not listening to anyone with half a brain, doing ******** changes without notice like the one im complaining about and the perception that they know the game better than every other person there is, we all resorted to having to make threads like this. Im tired of pretending that things are ok and me sugar coating a thread for them just to state ''It's under our radar but we have no current plans to futher it'' will not prove useful to anyone. Oh and yes it is a do my bidding or die method, because simply enough if they dont put spell resistance back on shrines along with many other things people like Bakki, Warfoot, Burn have suggested, the greens will just be throwing the future of pox down the shitter.

19. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

You're the reason we can't have nice things.

Nebron and SPiEkY like this.
  20. Legato

Legato I need me some PIE!

Tangential to this thread, but do we even consider that maybe those two factions shouldn't be scried against or is it a case where even if you didn't against a dedicated rush deck it makes little to no difference?

I think the former is desirable; most carelessly scry in the beginning. The latter however is definitely not okay.

In general I've always hated rush, even more so when a faction is pushed in that direction. It's not fun for either side, imo. Especially a bummer for fans of the faction which would prefer different resources be allocated to other faction mechanics which are hard to even bring up thanks to the backlash/outrage from the incessant typical rush builds.

A mouth full I know, but something I'm wondering.