Discussion: Patch Notes November 13th 2014

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Nov 13, 2014.

1. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

Boks are amazing, Firk you

SPiEkY likes this.
  2. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Yes, it is quite strong now. Unfortunately, Creepers themselves are not terrors. There was some discussion about this in the FW forums, and there are backup plans to switch to if this comes out as too strong (if I am remembering correctly).

3. igorotyra

igorotyra New Member

I've just finished completing dwarves deck which gave me a couple of victories in uncommon league and now T&E Ironfist cost much more, sergeant few points too and dwarven tinkerer lost boost construct : ((( I was hoping to own some more matches, I guess I'll be back in noob status... ;/ (anybody's got cleanse? hehehe..)

4. Oldmaster

Oldmaster I need me some PIE!

Just wanted to say I was pleasantly surprised by the size of this patch. I didn't really expect to see a balance patch for awhile, so thanks for that.

drathys and Anima26 like this.
  5. Osidan

Osidan I need me some PIE!

It's 73 with aquatic!

6. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

It got fixed years ago.

7. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

Will be watching this very carefully and doing a lot of testing. Initially it will seem extremely powerful as the bg plays very differently from others currently out there. Good points to note are that when the shrine goes avatar mode the zone is reset.
    Also it is intended for killing relics (siege ftw).

That is correct. There are a number of tweaks that can be instituted to bring it back in line...mainly the deploy from zone requirement clause. Adding back the death clause will totally neuter the ability and make it irrelevant in the majority of games.

8. WraithxxV

WraithxxV Active Member

Just keep working on (and with) the deck, Dorfs are still strong :)

9. nakaruru

nakaruru Devotee of the Blood Owl

Ok it is my understanding that ST should not be getting ready any more for standing on snow or ice but my champs are still getting it. I only use flying champs so perhaps it has something to do with arctic flight ( its tool tip has been changed and it doesn't say anything about ap or damage for being on snow or ice ) no clue if arctic is causing any problems.

10. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

definitely a bug.

11. Shuyash

Shuyash The King of Potatoes

Actually arctic flight never mentioned giving ready (although it did give it), so it's a pretty old bug, but maybe that's the reason it was missed in the current patch...

WraithxxV likes this.
  12. calisk

i'm going to try to get the damage added to the description and get it changed to add the damage.

Shuyash likes this.
  13. nakaruru

I paid a bit of attention and added a non flying champ with arctic and I can say that all of them were getting ready and not getting damage.

14. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

So many changes, my mind is currently a mess trying to absorb it all. Thanks greens for giving us (on first impressions) a really cool patch, tons of stuff to play around with and it looks like most of my decks will be shaken up quite a bit with these changes. Typical that after all this time we finally get a patch and big one at that, yet people will still qq and moan, you guys are unbelievable some times.

I only play SL and FS but some of the changes in those factions are very interesting, Draksar got some love which im looking forward to trying out and Hydraxor/Tidemaster buff :)

They aint miracle workers, they cant wave a magic wand and instantly tackle and balance every single issue in the game, just have some patience and be glad that the game is active and still exists.

Btw, did you guys mean to nerf Imperator even more?? He was already super expensive, now hes pretty much 100 nora...no way im running him for that price.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2014
    Gaedel likes this.
  15. Saandro

Saandro I need me some PIE!

Played against ST,everything is still getting AP via ready.

Also gale force is still the most broken spell in the game, aswell as Juya with 3-7 rng and 17 dmg.

Psilokibes likes this.
  16. calisk

was it just flyers getting ap? I haven't heard that units with regular arctic were getting ap.

17. Saandro

Saandro I need me some PIE!

18. nakaruru

Calisk I switched out a couple of champs for two freese bug keepers to do some testing and they were getting ready and ap along with all the fliers none of them got the damage either. Seems like the tooltips got updated but the ability didn't actually change.

edit it seems to be tied to the st font, I wasn't getting ready from ice made in the middle of the map but I got it from the font snow in the last game i played.

second edit: after more games actually seems to be tied to snow and ice with snow I was seeing ready and getting ap with ice I was not. If for some reason the fonts snow was covered by ice I wouldn't get ap and if ice was over written by snow (orb of frostfall effect ) the unit would gain ready and ap.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2014
  19. calisk

yep checked myself seems only the description was changed, i've broguht it up with gedden hopefully it will be addressed in a hotfix though It's not my place to say that kind of thing.

hopefully though.

20. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

So, Ready got removed from Arctic (deservingly so), but IS font bonus still gives bonus AP at the beggining of the turn? And we still have leapers/exertion/KF bonus giving champs 8 ap on deploy?
    Gotcha. Screw balance. Damn council of noobs (except devils ofc).

BurnPyro likes this.