A patch? Let's kneejerk it, we haven't done that in a while

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by Jib, Nov 13, 2014.

1. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

The big issue with Drakkies and to an extent SL as a whole is regen.

I have pointed that out to Gedden and he has acknowledged that it is a problem abs it is something that needs to be remedied. There are thoughts of making changes with the expansion, but i have nothing more concrete than that at this point.

BurnPyro and Anima26 like this.
  2. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

Good enough to me.

3. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

YEAH MOVN

WOOP GET HYPE

BurnPyro likes this.
  4. WraithxxV

WraithxxV Active Member

Movn you have shown me the power of Draksars. Just saying they look quite competitive now, regardless of Regen being weak.

5. Centuros

Centuros Active Member

Skeezick Sniper now costs 10 more nora, making him pretty much worthless again (but then, I never really played him because reckless flight is such a hit-or-miss ability).

6. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

the problem with regen has nothing to do with its power level. regen as an ability is a lot stronger than most people give it credit for (source: there is no source, i am the source)

the problem with regen is that it is basically one of the upgrade paths for approximately half the faction, or some silly high number like that. it reduces where you can go with flavor and restricts re-balancing or, well, just less vanilla options (instead of regen everywhichwhere you try to upgrade)

7. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

Im so waiting for regen to be removed from several champs and condenced on just a few.
    For example Morph could have an ability lets call it "Draconic Blessing" that grants friendly dragonkin within 6 spaces an additional rank of regen(this effect stacks). They did it in the past im sure!
    Broodqueen and another cheap option could have it too, you get both flavour and synergy.

Im so dense with the morph buff, i know

8. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

range band gunner? 7 speed and furry?

9. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

And it only costs about 100 nora to do.

Sold!

SPiEkY likes this.
  10. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

Rage Band

SPiEkY likes this.
  11. Centuros

Centuros Active Member

ftfy

Dagda likes this.
  12. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Rage band got shoeboxed after it was no longer hot on Vindrax and Cannoneers.

Anyhow, I love the spellswords. Cheap and potentially great. Psion is hugely jokes. Rest is still trash. Everyone keeps telling me to play Drak Lord, even if commander draksar wasn't bugged, 91 nora.

Coulda been better on the buff side, worse on the nerf side. Oh well.

13. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

i am shoeboxed then.

14. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

His problem is at least in part drac force and it's cost and the fact that it's base.

Ideally he would have no longer had drac force. And ideally #2 drac force would be costed more appropriately.