h0spy and BurnPyro, the last line of defense.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BurnPyro, Nov 17, 2014.

1. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Better suck up to the greens at every moment possible, only possibility when you know you flunked your way into the council. Mass guilds ftw, no need to get good.

2. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

I think you guys know something I don't. Am I in council right now? Because as far as I know I stand in the same place I've been for months, and now everyone is bringing up this council thing. And broskit, there are very few people who can get me mad these days, and none of them are on the internet. After some time you notice that people online bring up everything they can't say to the people they hate irl to faceless avatars to ease their anxiety. I used to do that when I was a virgin and my lungs weren't as black as coal. Ofc I suggest yoga or something healthy, smoking is bad.

3. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

I played a game with Senshu. He was using trees. I ask him to sick the tree launchers on the shrine ftw. On our turn he moved the tree launchers toward our shrine, away from our opponents shrine. Face palm.

4. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

All of a sudden I wonder whatbwould happen if you forced someone to drink gasoline then stick a match down their throat

5. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

That begs the question, do you suck up to game developers from a small game in order to feel accomplished? After some time you notice that people who are mediocre at the game try to make up for their lack of good and skill by brown nosing the greens whenever they can. "Insert bad ass comment about how tough I am in real life". "I suggest you try something almost as tough as what I do".

6. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Proof of mad. Tnx.

7. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

Corpse played FW/X out the booty yo...

Whoar frost lich stuff was made explicitly so he can mow down people in his trade mark FW/ST skeleton BG's

Mobilization, essence drain,free meat via bone elemental and domination, who needs skills right?

8. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Skill is for IS playas, amirie, yo?

9. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

nah IS op

10. I found humor in this thread

11. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Interstellar was great, indeed.

12. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

11/10, mindf***ed me real good.

13. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

Not on topic, but lol at your sig @Covah . You should show him the OPness of IS.

14. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I've been trying to show him the OPness of FS, but he's dodging me :l