h0spy and BurnPyro, the last line of defense.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BurnPyro, Nov 17, 2014.

1. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

It was a grey Monday, as these stories start. Word had spread about evil overlords trying to conquer Poxanthru. But two heroes heeded the call for help. h0spy and BurnPyro rose up and took up arms against these invaders. It soon became clear that Senshu and Axeraiser had teamed up and were headed for the heart of Poxanthru. Team SuperMegaAwesome, consisting of our heroes, gathered and prepared to fight for everything they held dear. Mostly fish. They loved fish. Either how, they met their opponents on the battlefield they carefully chose. Axeraiser was instantly confused about Burns' genius upgrades on the Krikkenwing Alpha. Axeraiser was clearly not used to playing proper skilled players. What happened next was a battle of wits, determination, strength but most of all, overpowered runes. Minstrels will sing of the battle that happened on that grey Monday. They'll sing of the heroism of our dynamic duo for a thousand years to come. After an initial skirmish, both h0spy and BurnPyro unleashed the full extend of their power, wiping away the invaders all but completely. Devastated, the evil overlords turned on each other. Crumbling, they fled the battlefield to never be seen again.

"The world is changed, I feel it in the water, I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air"

[​IMG]

Sealer0, Woffleet, Sunutsu and 12 others like this.
  2. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

100/10

Please add me to your subscription list.

Sunutsu, Qucas and Leadrz like this.
  3. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

Senshu deliberately handicaps himself by playing bad runes such as the Imperator to give nubs like you a chance. It would have been nice if we'd at least drawn a range rune or a champ with higher than base 8 damage early on though. However this is the first thread of yours that hasnt been a complete waste of space, I approve of this message.

Sealer0, ykmmmm and Dagda like this.
  4. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

i demand full movie

ykmmmm, Sunutsu, Netherzen and 5 others like this.
  5. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

lmao 100 nora imperators

ykmmmm, Bondman007, Woffleet and 4 others like this.
  6. Saandro

Saandro I need me some PIE!

Maybe he plays them coz he thinks they are good?

7. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Truth be told, yes, Senshu isn't good. When I fought him I tried to go easy on him, but he noticed, so I went at him, but then someone whispered me that I was being a **** ... Can't win <.<

8. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

At least hes playing :p Takes a good few games to get good at this. I think the only green that has ever been good was CorpsE.

9. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Sok was alright

SPiEkY likes this.
  10. Nebron

Nebron I need me some PIE!

kaervas?

SPiEkY and BurnPyro like this.
  11. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Lol

TheNidhogg likes this.
  12. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

in comparison, yeah

13. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Ah, and here I was thinking that you both were the last line of defense on these forums, since most of us gave up already.
    But this thread amused me, so I will give you 10/10 would read again. Specially the part of not being used to play proper skilled players. That made me lol.

14. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

Ratings: 5/10 for the double alpha battle, 1/10 for the image editing skills, 5/10 for Axe calling senshu bad and your lack of common sense in posting it, 8/10 for the story, as far as stories go dragons and cats(with exceptions) aren't heroes(correction: "extent"). Average 4,75 you fail. Needed some X rated stuff for the tough crowd.

TeaScholar likes this.
  15. TheNidhogg

TheNidhogg I need me some PIE!

Lol, I didn't play when CorpsE was Lead, but it's just not true that Sok was "alright." Sorry Sokobro.

16. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

corpse was barely "alright"

17. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

Lol maybe he should stick to 1v1s

18. TheNidhogg

TheNidhogg I need me some PIE!

In terms of skill? Which is what we were talking about. L2Read Nub

19. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Alpha best all time