No Fairy Flight for the Dead Fairy?

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by Strings, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Strings

Strings Devotee of the Blood Owl

He could also do with losing Fester. Seems totally pointless when he has rabid DoT.

Netherzen likes this.
  2. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

Agreed, Rabid is completely wasted on him. Put Horrific Aura back on instead.

3. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

I agree she could use a change.

You should make a suggestion in the forsaken waste thread: (NEW) Next Patch Feedback Suggestions.

4. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

-9 Nora sounds pretty nice.

TheBulwark likes this.
  5. WraithxxV

WraithxxV Active Member

Problem is Dead Fairy is already good and run, so buffing it is relatively unnecesary when lots of other stuff does need a buff.

6. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

Do yo really need Dead fairy to be cheaper?

7. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

Can I also have <40HP 5-6 range champ with initiative?

SaintKiwi likes this.
  8. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

The problem with undead fairy losing fester and gaining fairy flight instead of flight would be that he would get a 9 nora decrease making him 69 at his cheapest possible build. He would just be too cheap for what he offers so fairy flight would be a near on impossible change unless he gained another sandbag ability. However removing fester for the -4 nora doesnt seem out of line, so hopefully she loses that in a future patch.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2014
  9. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

H0spy is confused. He referred to Dead Fairy as both a "he" and a "she".

SaintKiwi, soulmilk and Qucas like this.
  10. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

It's bi-gender, don't judge...

TeaScholar, soulmilk and Qucas like this.
  11. Netherzen

I agree with hospy,a small tweak to dead fairy would make her efficient enough and not over the line.I dont like all the non-fw players suggestings we leave the fairy alone.

12. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

So the fact that the fairy is auto include in everything FW and FW/x is just irrelevant here?

SPiEkY likes this.
  13. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

For better or worse, I think Gedden wants fairires with Initiative not to have Fairy Flight. Rascal Fairy and Dead Fairy are the only flying fairies that don't have it.

14. Netherzen

I dont really think its an autoinclude,and when she/he is included,its because fw lacks fast ranged champions.

SaintKiwi and TeaScholar like this.
  15. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Well you should talk Tiny out of running it then, how silly of him!

16. Netherzen

I didnt say that they are underpowered or not run,i just said they are most efficient champion in there role in fw and that they could have a tiny tweak to be more viable/efficient without breaking the balance.

17. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I'm going to pretend I believe tiny runs runes that could be made more efficient without breaking balance.

18. TeaScholar

TeaScholar Better-Known Member

Tiny can beat you with cheap common/uncommons that aren't even OP. He's done it before and he can do it again.

Burnpyro quite frankly you're not being clear.

Do you prefer the D. Fairy as it is? Would you rather it be cheaper? Either way you won't like it I'm sure.

Netherzen and SaintKiwi like this.
  19. Netherzen

Like i said before,there arent that many fast ranged champions in fw or is,its possible that the dead fairy is included in tiny bg because she fits a role,and not because she is super efficent.I have also seen other people copying tiny is/fw bg and doing pretty bad with it despite the dead fairy.In fw dead fairy is not some amazing super autoinclude you present it to be,its run in zombie bg because she is the fastest zombie and in good stuff when people need something fast and ranged.

Just let go of the narrow minded idea that everything tiny runs is amazing and try to see the bigger picture,dont be so single minded,you are smarter then that.

20. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

You guys don't seem to understand how tiny plays this game. If you refuse to believe tiny doesnt metawhore, there's no point in trying to change your zealous minds.

"not everything tiny runs is amazing", the guy build a reputation on it. Best ignorance I've heard in a long time.