So about Ancestral Avenger...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vote Kanye 2020, Dec 3, 2014.

1. HannibalFee

HannibalFee Devotee of the Blood Owl

"brainless"

2. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

I'm so wasted.

3. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

4. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Finally, someone knows me. <3 luv u bb.

5. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Got your back elf-lover.

Karmavore likes this.
  6. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

The problem is incorporeal. The problem has long been incorporeal.

An ability that requires me to run a particular type of damage or lose is dumb and a piss poor mechanic.

I don't need to run detection against stealth. I don't need to run equipment counters against equips. I don't need to run a counter to summons.

The fact that I need to run magic damage or risk freelo losses is a problem.

sharang2, Netherzen, SPiEkY and 2 others like this.
  7. Nexx

Nexx I need me some PIE!

We could just remake titans as a whole, I think that'd be the best solution.

8. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Karma,
    A) told you what needs to happen.
    B) if you're the guy in the chair aren't you supposed to have the competency to.fix the problem? I mean, isn't that the reason you're there?

Sounds more like to me you're playing the victim and insinuating that no good ideas from the forums will be the reason why you can't balance this rune.

I, for one, think you are up to the task. So do it.

Netherzen and SPiEkY like this.
  9. Shivanic

Shivanic New Member

how about at least making the etherial being cost AP to use?

10. sharang2

sharang2 The King of Potatoes

As someone who doesn't know the game, I feel like you're pretty much a tool to people who don't know the game. Of course, it's obviously my own fault that you're a tool to me, but still.

11. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I have a very low ignorance tolerance.

12. DaPoxagon

DaPoxagon Member

He is not playing to victim. You are being overly blunt to the point of bothersome. Also, it is not helpful when most of the feedback is negative or overly critical, particularly when you wouldn't have to audacity to speak this way in person. It is really just inconsiderate.

13. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

u wot m8

14. DaPoxagon

DaPoxagon Member

More inconsiderate jargon.

15. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

OchiK likes this.
  16. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

I don't know what the hell you're on about, I'd totally say that Bane Shift to someone's face.

17. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

All I'm on about is everyone is making complaints but not actually really trying to fix the problem. I'll be looking at him again, and playing around with Ethereal Being.
    Not trying to play the victim at all, I put forward changes last time and Ethereal being was made. In it's current form on AA it's not desired, so I'll be changing what
    needs to be changed. Simple as that.

Thanks for the vote of confidence, but my point should be an understandable one.

DarkJello likes this.
  18. Shivanic

Shivanic New Member

maybe have ethereal being cost AP to use, and give him healing deficeny and change loyalty for berserker 2?

19. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Put AA in IS. Fixed.

Molosse, JazzMan1221, Boozha and 3 others like this.
  20. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Sok returns like some rapper in a black limousine ... Cheers, red carpets, tons of likes