Building a FAQ

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Feb 28, 2014.

1. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

I believe he was asking if there would be a way to buy game cards for Desert Owl games, I do know that not all players are able to gain access to a credit or debit card or be able to use mobile payment.

2. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

We will have multiple payment options available, but prepaid game cards purchased from brick and mortar stores will not be one. Down the road, if Pox Nora gets on a platform like Steam then those service's prepaid cards could work. We can't make any guarantees at this point in time. Alternatively Mastercard/Visa Prepaid Cards are a potential option if they are available at retail where you live. We are also looking into alternative payment options.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2014
  3. KTCAOP

4. Senshu

Valve has stated they will be killing the Greenlight program, so we can't say for sure which avenue we will take. Steam, is definitely a focus for us, but given all the uncertainties we can not give a definitive answer at this point in time.

5. Cortices

Cortices Administrator Octopi

This is basically all correct.

6. VeelaDnB

VeelaDnB New Member

will there still be purchasable single player campaign and if so will they all be purchasable via gold

7. Senshu

Yes, you will be able to purchase campaigns for gold.

8. Silveraine

Silveraine I need me some PIE!

Second question :)
    Are there any plans to balance the power levels of regular shrines compared to the avatars?
    The avatars are an awesome tool for those who have them but the regular shrines have literally 0 abilities. I know that avatars are going to be made available through gold but since shrines are what the new players would start with wouldn't it be good if they got a little boost?

9. Raffaele

Raffaele Guest

There is any option to delete a forum account?

Mine has a wrong name...

10. Kharon

Kharon Devotee of the Blood Owl

Will there be future developments for more theme deck synergy?

11. Shadap

Shadap The King of Potatoes

I think they should remain as they are but have a quest based goal to unlock them for free. Set it not to far out of reach (but not a gimme) perhaps after acquiring 50 faction points an avatar is unlocked.

When its unlocked you could put a special message like "Your dedication to the stronghold is admirable Semmir the Brave will now stand ready when you do battle" or "Your path of destruction has caught the eye of Erimalion the Cruel, he will now represent you on the battlefield to enjoy the bloodshed first hand" or whatever. It would take split players longer to unlock but they would unlock 2 at once (provided they played the same split).

Not sure how hard this would be to implement. I own all the avatars so this isn't a selfish request but rather an incentive for new players to play the game. I personally like having something to aim for as a goal for playing (not just a win), it was one of the things that had me playing more often under the old system "3 for cp and my vampyre can get 1 more speed!"

Speaking of CP's please get rid of them, they don't make sense anymore.

12. KTCAOP

13. Shadap

Shadap The King of Potatoes

14. Senshu

There isn't a way for players to delete their forum account.

15. KTCAOP

Thanks, I missed that ^_^.

16. izmocat

izmocat The King of Potatoes

DOGZ should implement some kind of system where if I a player leaves the game idol too long ( eg doesn't move any champs, doesn't end turns) then the game should end and the person who remained at there computer playing gets the victory. or even if you could just end games where one person is afk or idol without a victory at all.

17. KTCAOP

I thought there was something like this already in place where if you idle for three turns it disconnects you or something like that.

18. Nurfed

Nurfed The King of Potatoes

Any plans to give Poxnora an actual full screen option? (non of that annoying windowed full screen that forces me to use auto-hide taskbar every time i play.)

Modoch likes this.
  19. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

If you spend 3 turns afk then the game surrenders for them.

20. IceNorth

IceNorth Devotee of the Blood Owl

Will there be an option to see what is in actual decks bought? atm not even forums help me to find what is in what decks(or search is trolling me), only saw something about centaur deck, that's all. Would like info on what's in goldable starters, permafrost and bonesaw. Also will there be changeable decks bought for gold? Similar to what exists now? No need for decks like this to be too powerful, just a good cost effective base to start a faction/theme deck.