Vothsair Iregaurd.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vote Kanye 2020, Jan 28, 2015.

1. xxLordQxx

xxLordQxx I need me some PIE!

So does this mean DEP will get a cost reduction and arrow eater? Because for her to be effective she needs to be in the front lines.

2. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Today I found the UD equivalent of Polltroy!

3. xxLordQxx

Hahahaha....seriously! I am a zealot but I am just saying she already has no defensive capabilities and she needs to be in the front. Well maybe just include relocate enemy and call it a day ;-)

4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

lol

no really

lol

5. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

I wish DEP had relocate ally instead, or is that worse?

6. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

CD 2 makes it worse from the UD zealot s perspective.

7. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Been saying that for years, DEP should get Rellocate: Ally and be done with it, simple.

8. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

it's the 12 nora cost that does it for me

9. xxLordQxx

I would love relocate all over the relocate demon. Because if you give it a two turn cool down what makes it different than relocate ally? Ability consolidation. I am cool with that.

10. Sepulcher

Sepulcher I need me some PIE!

Yeah, seriously.

Personally, I think Relocate: Demon is fine. It's race-restricted, three spaces fewer range than Ally and is only on one champion. But I've been hearing people ***** and moan about it for going on five years now. Just give her Relocate: Ally and be done with it.

I will never understand the pervasive, eternal shitstorm over this one ability, but it gets under my skin like nothing else. Except maybe when the annual "Seriously, why does UD still have Sacrifice" thread comes up. Buhhhh.

Now that I've crawled out from under my rock, has Ancestral Avenger finally been changed? Is it safe for me to play again?

Etherielin and SPiEkY like this.
  11. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

Psttt. Relocate ally is having its cd bumped by 1 too.

12. bagoftrick

bagoftrick I need me some PIE!

Since about a year ago, races were consolidated and demon was splashed around on a lot of the UD runes so the restriction you describe isn't all that restrictive.

Furthermore, its not even a restriction to game play. Only to BG design. you pick and choose what's in your BG. if you choose to play DEP without selecting all of your champions to be demons or mostly all then you are, quite frankly, moronic and to blame since the choice was yours. If BG's were randomly generated, then what you said would be true but otherwise it just isn't as you can easily work around the 'restriction'.

13. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Sep, biggest problem is the flop over allowing you to create 7-8 ap on a 2x champ depending on where you're going.

If the ability just dragged it closer but always behind, much different story.

14. Molosse

Molosse I need me some PIE!

AA grabbed Pariah and a few -1 stats on top of some changes to it's magical ability to turn into a ghost-bear. Havn't seen him played recently so I think we're golden.

15. Molosse

Molosse I need me some PIE!

Like a ally-targeted version of Pull?

Baskitkase likes this.
  16. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

like pull arthropod, but for non arthropods

SPiEkY and Baskitkase like this.
  17. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

It is moronic, and it made already the strongest faction even stronger.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2015
    badgerale likes this.
  18. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

I think the UD ability to rush down a font,oneround anything that stays near is simply to strong and lacks strategy.Yes,i know its melee faction but doesnt give it any right to be overpowered.The benefits simply outweight the drawback of melee.

19. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

How about you just remove the nora discounts of both Grintmaw Bouncer and DEP.

20. xxLordQxx

Cool as long as ALL relocate abilities work like this. But I doubt that will happen. I am pretty sure that's why its called relocate and not pull. But I could be wrong.

As usual when UD becomes top tier people get offended they can no longer win games from across the map. For some up close and personal is discomforting. I like the fact that not ever faction has to play exactly the same. UD anti-range is only strong if ranged combat is strong. Lets be honest...UD is not the most fearsome melee faction. IS, SL, and ST can all can make an argument for this coveted position.