Now that draksars are somewhat efficient

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by Sealer0, Feb 5, 2015.

1. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

How about SP? I am just about to go through a Draksar phase as I have got bored of everything else in SP.

2. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

Playing a bg 10% of the time does not mean you are that rank with that bg...

3. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

4. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

What would a pro like you run in Draksars.

5. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

lamo

6. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Why would you run master?

7. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

He is ballers.

Just look at that sprite.

BurnPyro likes this.
  8. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

Draksar are weak. I don't care if movntarget plays draksar in top 5 once every 10 or 20 games after spamming myx the rest of the time. You cannot maintain your rank playing primarily draksar. Buff draksar.

Draksar need a legend/hero like ctharia. buff dreadnought, squishy/overcosted af.
    (why does dreadnought have no regen ffs)

Last edited: Mar 1, 2015
    Sealer0 likes this.
  9. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

You have at no point provided any evidence beyond "nuh-uh" as to why Draksar can't be run competitively in the top ranks of play.

If you feel that the dreadnought being terrible is all that is keeping drakkies from being runnable then you are doing it wrong. The dreadnought has never been runnable at any point during his existence. Drakkies are about efficiency coupled with power turns. It's really not that hard, they are quite strong and yet for some reason you continue to completely ignore any points anyone ever raises contrary to the nonsense you continue to spout. You just continue to plug your ears and go "LALALALALA Not Listening."

So until you've got anything remotely substantive to offer, please just do everyone a favor and stop.

10. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

Dunno, he looked ok after the 1st recost patch where every titan was dumb cheap. Runnable might be a stretch but it didn't feel COMPLETELY ******** to see it in a list.

But still, lol. I'd rather run 3 Drak Knights under a trenchcoat.

11. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

+2 speed on draksar knight, scale armor and regen 3 on dreadnought and -20 nora cost. new op draksar hero and 1+ speed to various draksars. looking for this!