New Legendary: Elsari Tomb Raider

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by kalasle, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Ujelly

Ujelly I need me some PIE!

I wish the devs wold give us an explanation to why they thought giving us this rune would be something we would like. It would give us a idea of how they think because I dont get this at all! And obv they dont care about FW community because look at what they give us. Ive never heard anyone say "I would love a vanilla non descript non flavorful human rouge leg for my FW bg" seriously people we need to stop buying untill they listen to us. If we stop buying packs they will listen trust me. AGAIN REPEAT STOP BUYING PACKS AND THEY WILL LISTEN! I have already taken the pledge and ive been buying since the beginning and i have never once said i would stop so i hope they take it seriously. whos with me?

2. Ujelly

Ujelly I need me some PIE!

Blinking Creeper
    Bloodbinder Count
    Defiler Knight
    Elsari Tomb Raider
    Eye of Serkan
    Mysian Lamia
    Tortun Bokor
    Umbral Wulf
    obsidian venger

Here are our recent legs. Doesn anyone see a problem with this?!?!?!?!?!? they are all Bane Shift even the flavorful ones arnt playable. Support this by not buying anything till they give us what we want!

3. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

I don't have the attention at the moment to fully delve into my feelings on the new legendary -- gimme 12 hours -- but the gist is that it feels like a new-age MtG card: coherent, directed design, but one with which I am mechanically unexcited to play.

4. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

It is not the end of the world. Take a deep breath and woosah.

5. ghklf

ghklf I need me some PIE!

He will need 2 turns to get rid of Grim Well. Ransack and Grim Aura have same range.

I am not even interested in any witches.

Witches r already quite strong and no need of new witch, just buff existing ones if they want to buff witches.

We have one hero from Race:Lich which sucks. We have even two heroes from Race: Skeletons whcih is not very strong nowadays.

6. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

I'd prefer Ransack to have a longer range and shorter cooldown, then make it only work on relics in a DMZ and give him shadestrike. I think that would make him feel a bit more fw.

7. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

woosah... woosah...woosah...woosah...then i see ujelly's post on last legendarys and woosah... woosah...woosah %&&$#$%%&....

jigz2009 likes this.
  8. D4rkSteel

D4rkSteel I need me some PIE!

2 skeletons? Xulos and..?

9. D4rkSteel

D4rkSteel I need me some PIE!

Add: Aspect of death, bonewing, dark apprentice and spectral emmi

OriginalG1 likes this.
  10. SkeletonKing

SkeletonKing The King of Potatoes

Broken Bones.

XFurionsX likes this.
  11. TeaScholar

TeaScholar Better-Known Member

QUOTED FOR TRUTH FOREVER UNTIL THE END OF TIME THIS

jigz2009, SkeletonKing and potatonuts like this.
  12. ghklf

ghklf I need me some PIE!

Pyro the Patient, lol sorry, they removed dat hero. I just realized that. Firk devs.

13. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

So what I'm getting is no more humans/worms for awhile ^_^.

14. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

I believe vamps next release so that should be better off the bat.

15. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

Ill take good worms.

Joker and Netherzen like this.
  16. SkeletonKing

I like worms, they're a unique theme.
    Non-witch Humans are a waste of space.

Joker and Netherzen like this.
  17. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

I could see him being either Witch or Undead, lorewise either one will work.

But I think Undead will be better overall. Preferences?

Last edited: Mar 3, 2015
  18. Querthose

Querthose The King of Potatoes

Ransack is an awesome, unique ability. But it's not enough to carry a unit. And, I have to be honest, Mercenary is really confusing on this unit. You have to be a damn strong unit to warrant that ability. This isn't that.

I'd suggest giving this unit Deploy: Grim Well and Relocate: Relic. Push the relic theme forward.

19. SkeletonKing

I lean towards undead, but I agree either could work.

Mainly, let me say this: Thank you for listening.

20. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

I think if you actually look at his costing (RNG'd champ with 20 nora's worth of abilities), you will see he is actually quite well priced due to mercenary (his base stats alone cost him around 55 nora right now).

I am pretty open to adjusting Upgrade lines, but adding a new ability is unlikely.