Patch Notes Discussion: 4th March

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Moles, Mar 4, 2015.

1. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

Piledriver 6spd the dream last 1 day

fu*k you balance

2. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

I would like constructs to have a new racial to replace construct immunities. Also 6 speed pile driver would be nice.

3. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

Constructs don't need a racial. Their unique interaction with tinkerers is their racial.

4. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

I think they need something so that they can compete with metas. I think racial/theme abilities will allow themes to be about as strong as some of the more powerful mixed bgs.

5. Sealer0

Why do you think they cannot compete with meta?

6. JaceDragon

They changed it on the midterm patch to 6 from 5, then they again now to 5 from 6, this make me sad but would be a nightmare. I'm still waiting for a myx drone nerf anyway.

Too slow.

7. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

because they barely could before the IS font bonus/tactical manual nerf and before they lost immunities.

8. Sealer0

What do you think they lack?

9. JaceDragon

10. Liion

Liion Well-Known Member

On another note:
    Why did Northern Cross Fanatic and Northern Cross Priestess lose Human race?

Those were fun to use in Split faction Foul Rite decks. Now there are not even enough humans in the game to make a split deck, you have to stick with FF FW.

Maybe would be cool to leave them as Human Barbarian like Inquisitor Magnus.

Thoughts?

11. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

FW is supposed to have Humans. IS has Barbs. That said Paladin Barbs will likely come back to IS soon. Maybe they may include it in the lore next expansion or something. Maybe a purification rite or something for them to "regain" their humanity.

12. waylandwalker

waylandwalker The King of Potatoes

Actually, disregard my previous post. I thought angels were nerfed, but what actually happened was their upgrades got reset, and so they looked nerfed when they actually weren't. I'm still curious where the change documenting the intensify nerf is, though. (not debating its need, I just want to read it)

13. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters