Any tips on Beating FS?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HalfGodBro, Mar 14, 2015.

1. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

proven to not work.

2. Raxar

Raxar I need me some PIE!

Mimics my strategy, but except for crying I just take the game far less seriously when I'm up against a meta fs bg. To be fair, I did lose handily to DMrBadguy the other day partially because of my own play, but I did break though his angel and even a toad. In the end though gargantua and the poison was too much.

3. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

playing an op bg works well too.

4. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

RAGE QUIT
    100% win rate if you don't try

5. heroex7777

heroex7777 Lord of ST

beat fs with fs its the only way

6. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

fs angel is stupid, it heals way too much.

maybe a few champs in fs are too efficient and noraweave could use a cap on nora gained like many other things.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2015
  7. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

someone give me tokens I cant win with these level 1 runes.

8. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

This seems to be more of your deckbuilding problem if you're not running ranged in SL. I doubt you'd be winning much games regardless of the opponent.

9. HalfGodBro

HalfGodBro The King of Potatoes

i guess i should include more ranged units, i tho that 6 was enough for SL, but i wasnt drawing them

10. HalfGodBro

what the hell makes you think that i play on WaterSkull? If you think that im HalfGodx you are wrong lolll

11. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Thats good then, because Halfgods a huge asshat. Be proud you're not him bud. You don't mind me saying this do you? Because you're not him right?

Last edited: Mar 15, 2015
  12. bagoftrick

bagoftrick I need me some PIE!

I still believe you to be waterskull. the reason why is because you automatically put the capitals in your alts name onto the name due to the username bit of this game being caps lock sensitive making it natural for you to type it like that without even thinking about it. the other reason for why is because the person I played, waterskull, used Sl, used only melee units and complained about the cost of my runes being too cheap. which are all of your complaints. pretty big coincidences here.

13. HalfGodBro

exactly, ive heard how of an ******* he is, since a lot of people thinks im him due to the name

14. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Pretty sure Halfgodx uses broken English. There are two halfgod people.

15. HalfGodBro

lol, w/e, i don't really care what you think, since im not him, and if you think im him, you are going to talk to him in-game instead of me, and i find it funny

16. bagoftrick

so halfgodbro is your in game name right?

17. HalfGodBro

nope, the name was already taken by an inactive account

18. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Play is use armorer and turtle defense also use battle matron to get those ranged champs to silly damage, finally when they rush your font smash those weak low hp champs to bits then say gg kiddo get good.

19. bagoftrick

and how exactly did you know it was inactive? because you just checked right? because you have no alts. and halfgodbro has played no games so you couldn't say yes. because that would prove you a liar. at this point halfgodx your lie is falling apart around you and continuing your charade is incredibly comical.

20. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Than what name do you use?

Anyhow, lemme hit you kids with some truth. Halfgodx has a brother, waterskull. People confused them and thought they were alts, because halfgodx was playing on waterskull's account for some time. But they are in fact two different people.

HalfGodx has a brother. This guy is called HalfGodBro. I'm just pointing out the obvious here. You're welcome.

Pox detective out.

mw24, Sealer0 and SPiEkY like this.