Buffs for Next Patch

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Mar 16, 2015.

1. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Hahaha some of these suggestions, man. Keep it coming folks, lets power creep this baby up!

Edit: my picks would be either Jakei Extinguisher (giving him 7SPD and swap Damage Shield Frost with Iceguard or something) OR Lonx Bounty Hunter getting Combat Awareness again.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2015
  2. Iskandak

Iskandak The King of Potatoes

Obsidian wing: -1 range (this extra range makes his sigil feel silly). +2 dmg on sigil ability,
    Scarlet wing: - 1 speed, + opportunistic and +1 range.
    I know you just changed these. I'm sorry.
    Cerulean wing: Change his sigil to give blitz (+ 1 nora).

3. Authyrtyr

Authyrtyr The King of Potatoes

He needs his third rank of attack charged back. It lets him proc in 5 attacks as opposed to 8. Cataclysm is goddamn awesome.

4. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

I like as he is at the moment but...what would you like to see changed? In my opinion he has only a bit too low dmg, but with banner/battlemaster/sarge out he's still a ranged sunder unit.

Medi, Exorcist (condoit works or is still completly useless?), roughneck, brewmaster (add class brute, -2 hp)

5. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

I like Annihilate on Akakios.

Draconic Pulsar, that one spell no one uses (inb4 the one person who uses it suddenly drops by), can it be changed to work kind of like Psionic Storm but for dragons? As in, it extends range for every dragon in the area? Better yet, make it -along with Dragon Handler and Draksar Shifter- the beginning of a dragon/draksar hybrid theme. It could add range for every draksar and dmg for every dragon. Or something. Of course, the hybrid theme would need more than this, but it's a start (and I can talk later about my idea for a Distichous-like ability for dragon/draksar rather than 2 factions).

Could you also please take a look at the Unfortunate Spell Trio: Drought, Thaw, Boil? Drought is the closest to being good because of the aoe ap loss, but they all have inconsistent match-up dependent effects and could do with a change.

6. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

I use it. However it is in my Split SL/UD Fire. Can do some massive dmg, and healing. I can link you the bg if you want.

7. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

I knew 100% that you would reply that you use it, Imagirl. It's why I'd added the parens.

Idk, to me it just looks outclassed by... most other aoes in the game. But maybe I am wrong?

8. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

The best way to buff
    Is to nerf FS

PiPPoInZ9 likes this.
  9. learnedone

learnedone Well-Known Member

The reason I ask to remove annihilate is because it's cool down is 4. If he has lower cool down abilities he could better avoid going into melee range, since he only has 9 damage.

Or I guess it could replace burn 2.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2015
  10. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Akakios also needs at least +4 damage to be even worth the include. You'd be crazy to pay so much nora for a mediocre tank that has no damage output.

11. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

Hi, i'm gryntmaw Magnificent, but i'm awful

12. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

Last edited by moderator 5 mins ago

Jakei extinguisher to 7 speed +1

13. avichaif

avichaif Devotee of the Blood Owl

give Sever Summons to all functions
    and fix Stitched Anathema I don't know why he cost so much

14. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Sever summon to all functions?

Activate base attack, summons are severed. Heal a champ, summons are severed. Play a spell, summons are severed.

If you mean give it to all factions, Sok has said he doesn't like the ability and wants to change it.

15. Elric

Elric I need me some PIE!

-Voil Jester-

Could he get Backlash as an upgrade? He was the Voil's only way to have a chance vs Unholy Tomb.

16. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Jesus, man, some of these suggestions. It's like y'all don't even want a balanced game.

17. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

This is part of the "everyone can be a dev" motto Gedden implemented around here.

18. RasielCZ

RasielCZ I need me some PIE!

Nefari messenger could lose life siphon and generally make he worth her cost, she feels like she has a manual +10

19. xezno

xezno I need me some PIE!

Centaur Interceptor
    -1 defense +4 damage

Centaur Archer
    Range 4-6

Woodland Jester
    Race: Vashal, Beast

Shield of Thorns
    Cost to 20

20. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Spectral Emissary is my favorite unit that has never been all that great. Look at the sprite. That is just asking to be a badass.
    [​IMG]

yobanchi, Leadrz, Qucas and 4 others like this.