Buffs for Next Patch

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Mar 16, 2015.

1. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

He said a charming overlap, not a charm overlap. There aren't any suggestions for FW champs to gain charm.

2. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Yup i read it wrong good looking out.

3. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

I suggest the spell from K'thir Forest, Clairvoyance. Once you have all your runes revealed, it is a sandbag spell for the rest of the game, but I suggest adding the clause "If all your runes are revealed, 2 random spell/relic/equipment runes that are on cooldown are now off cooldown."

Meaning, that any 2 runes that are either spells, relics, or equipment are removed from cooldown. @Sokolov

Tarathil likes this.
  4. Rokkushun

Rokkushun Devotee of the Blood Owl

@Sokolov Have absolutely none of these suggestions been "good" enough to make the list? Or have you just not updated it for some reason?

5. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

I have not updated it yet. I will probably do so later this week once more have come in. This is not a first-come, first-serve type of deal.

Pedeguerra likes this.
  6. G_Ro91

G_Ro91 The King of Potatoes

Akakios gaining race: Draksar. Simple, but I think he would be a welcomed addition into the draksar family. Also, this would somewhat indirectly buff Priest of Fury since as of now they have no place in a draksar bg.

7. Rokkushun

Rokkushun Devotee of the Blood Owl

Phew, I was worried for a second. some of these ideas seem really great.

8. RoachKing

RoachKing The King of Potatoes

cyclops storm caller
    - revere: zeventrech removed from base
    - +3 base dmg
    - upgrade line 2 changed to jolt (rank 2), preparation, revere: zeventrech

cyclops brave
    - tectonic pulse removed from base
    - protective added to base
    - upgrade line 1: tough 2, quest: kill enemy, tectonic pulse
    -upgrade line 2: resistance: physical (rank 3), exertion (rank 2), defender: cyclops

9. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

And really bad too.

Qucas, KingJad and SPiEkY like this.
  10. s4ndm4ns

s4ndm4ns I need me some PIE!

ST:
    Shard -5%amp cost reduction or +5%amp, preferably no cost increase (25% is weird, unless 5% amp skill is introduced)

11. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

nerf fs cuz according to everybody it's already been over buffed.

Tarathil likes this.
  12. eshock113

eshock113 The King of Potatoes

Wretched Witch -- they were de-souled during the overhaul. Give them back the ap loss ability.

jsat likes this.
  13. BigToastie

BigToastie The King of Potatoes

Well Here goes.

Dark Familiar - he is seriously under costed for what you get, it's not a particularly expensive investment of less than 50 nora to get an 8 speed champ.
    Possibly change Elsari Dusk to give 2 speed instead of 3, and no elusive. (hes still 7 speed and decent stats).

Moga Cannon - Lumbering with leap 3 and 4-6 range isn't really a disadvantage
    Knock down to 6 speed (or give him leap 2)

FS Angel - Even using her, she seems to self sustain far too well (as well as keeping your team alive)
    Make transfer life CD2 (issue it hits other units) or knock regen base down to 1.

Klub - Really undercosted for his overall worth to a game
    -2 damage and -5 hitpoints (can adjust nora down to 75) - makes him hit a little less and have a little less hp without affecting him too much

Dirge - To me hes played in every SP BG I have seen
    Intergrate him into the Moga theme more (not sure how I would go about this) but move him away from being a staple in every SP BG.

Falconer - he's just far too cheap
    put him up to 63 nora, this way you can't drop 2 if you go 2nd and draw 2. (also seems a fair cost for his utility)

Ice Dragon - wait to cost efficient for its hp/speed
    -1 speed (6 base) -4hp to 51hp base. - again its more about the speed, but his hp to me is to high considering his faction

Voil Transporter - provides detection, relocation for too cheap of a cost
    Move Sentry to Base, Put Relocate Ally, Detection3 on 1 upgrade, lift and mobility on the other.

Flame Siphon - way to efficient on the units its been put on
    Add an effect, target who is damaged by this ability also gains healing deficiency - this way its harder to heal the people you are using. or the same unit can't be targeted twice by this ability.

Elsari Covern - seems to powerful on the battlefield to me
    +1 to curse timer per allied witch on the field.

Foul Rite - seems to have shown its face in the witches theme and be a tad too strong
    Either +1 damage +4 hitpoints per real undead

I am not trying to upset people, this is simply my opinion of some of the stuff I have come across since I have came back.
    I tried to explain and justify why I think they need changing.

I'd like to hear thoughts :)

14. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

That's an interesting set of buffs...

I think Sok is looking more to improve some old or weak runes with this thread, rather than rope in things that are out of place. Those often fall in the crate.

15. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

Epochal sage - way too expensive.

Sprite - needs something. I would say up to 6 base speed.

Please keep in mind that I am not exactly good at balancing games. But these are 2 of my favourite runes, and they both generally suck...

16. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

Barbarian Guardian

BASE:

Nexus aura removed
    Call to arms removed
    Resilient removed

Leverage : Barbarian added
    Bodyguard added
    Scale armor added

UPGRADES:

Path 1: Defense +1, Guarded : Barbarian, Nexus Aura
    Path 2: Bulwark: Barbarian, , Aid Defense, Call to arms

17. Neil

Neil Well-Known Member

Shallaxy...most champions are being redesigned to compliment their class or in some cases their artwork (binding chains on minotuar gladiator, artillery on moga cannon)...it seems thats what was intended for shallaxy but fell short of creative and admissibly lazy (hit and run, rend at 6 speed really?)...a courier is a messenger, so a design around mobility and swiftness is to be expected then, with added assassin-esque traits as a rogue class. A great start for shallaxy, in terms of rune flavor, would be a hit and run, 7 speed, confuse enemy, and deploy: rock trap design (essentially exemplifies what a courier does...move to point A, "deliver message", and retreat to point B tactically)...that being said, this is how i envisioned shallaxy to be, not the old way where a bunch of abilities were slapped on him and definitely not the shoddy lazy design that he has now!

18. PiPPoInZ9

PiPPoInZ9 The King of Potatoes

Some UD ideas. Not too specific, and in no particular order:

Deep Elf Monk - losing dodge and gaining Nohkan Do. This was not appreciated in the UD forum - http://forums.poxnora.com/index.php?threads/an-idea-for-deep-elf-monk.11688/

Puppet Master - a slight buff, Not sure what exactly, but a way to make him a little better.

Corrupted Cultist - loose the ability that binds him with Sheoul Demon, and gain an ability that binds him with all demons.

Goblin Gloombringer - anything that makes him runnable. Maybe a bigger range again?

Unhindged Bok - an increase in DEF, or absorb? Anything that improves survivability.

Nefari Mind Tomb - add another effect loke DOT, or "whenever this champion attacks, it loses X HP" or "whenever this champion gets mele damage, it takes X more damage"

19. Saranea

Saranea The King of Potatoes

UD:

Spinners Greavers - weave web is BAD, even more on an equip. (give it aura: web - like leoss druid, pull on base, or even absorb for antropods / kizlik)
    Albino Katipo - maybe speed 7 so it will be able to apply the poison (or absorb that it wont get 1 rounded by 3 attacks of anything).

Sincerely

20. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Really like this idea. To be more specific I'd recommend somethimg like:
    Upgrade Line 1: Flashbomb, Reflexes 2, Violent
    Upgrade Line 2: Aggressive, Pin Down, Mountaineer

That puts an offensive, defensive and support on each line.

sassquatch likes this.