MW24 v BurnPyro

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kalasle, Mar 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

And they could also do so with other bgs. Probably because good players tend to get high ranks. Except that halfgod nonsense lmao.

Youre clueless on how to formulate an argument that is meaningful. Take up a class.

2. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

You have 3 "wins" over me just like heroex has a "win" over my sl/fw dragon bg that lost 80% of its games. lmao. You can try and disregard the fact but that doesn't change reality. trash bg versus top metas do not mean a dam thing, you know this but whatever.

3. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

That's funny because myself and halfgod can hold the same ranks with kf as both karmavore and dumpraiser. Halfgod was ranked higher than karmavore much of the time when he was playing kf. I know you guys are on a "crusade" against me though, its cool I don't mind.

4. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Actually, I just read nearly every post on these forums because I have nothing better to do with my time.

but, yeah, I'm definitely only reading things that support my viewpoint. /s

Qucas and JellyBerry like this.
  5. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

You only won against me cause a plane crashes in my house that day. It doesnt count. You should know this but whatever.

I know my truth

6. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

No, halfgod is trash and had a high rank when nobody played just like you. Right now hes nowhere near the top... Just like you.

Let me guess, hes also playing bad bgs to learn the game. What a coincidence.

7. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

you want to say someone else has physchological issues but bring up stuff that is just silly. A lich bg against a meta bg is not going to win many games if both players are around the same skill level. This is called a handicap match and should not be taken into account when assessing said players skill. This is basically what you are doing though, you want to count games where I would lose to rare league players because of the bg I am using, and you are comparing that to me making made up excuses. Lol.

I play ranked every single game but I am not playing for rank every game that I play. Most games I play I am using lesser bgs that will not beat strong bgs ran by skilled players. You want to disregard this though now that people are looking at you.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2015
  8. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

Halfgod plays kf at about the same level as karmavore, given some practice I would as well, halfgod is no longer top 10 because he stopped playing kf.

Halfgod isn't as good with non kf bgs because they generally aren't as broken and he does not play them much, same thing can be said about karmavore.

9. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Ha!

Tweek516, Qucas and JellyBerry like this.
  10. Tequila Cowboy

Tequila Cowboy New Member

When's the fight?

11. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

This isnt chess. Draws, matchups, etc happen. Going 0-3 means you got stomped. Meta bg or not. Excuses or not.

Bottom line is youre mediocre. Play me and prove me wrong. Right niw, all you got is your illusion and a bunch of losses.

Qucas, JellyBerry and SPiEkY like this.
  12. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

When mw finds his balls.

Qucas, Pattn199, JellyBerry and 2 others like this.
  13. Tequila Cowboy

Tequila Cowboy New Member

SHOTS FIRED

14. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

When I am playing a bg that is not balanced for competitive matches and you are using a bg that has the most efficient runes with the sole purpose of the bg being to win games with the least amount of effort possible 0-3 doesn't mean a dam thing. You know this. Keep lying to everyone though. You know the truth and i am sure most others know it as well, even people who wont admit it to others like spieky.

15. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

I just got a win over tiny, burnpyro is a step down, im in no rush to play against you especially when you are lying to everyone about your record against me in real games(both sides using competitive bgs) when you know the truth and have already admitted it in the past on these same forums.

guess what burnpyro when i am not using competitive bgs i often lose to rare leagues who are. Your bragging about being as good as a rare league player because you beat one of my lich level bgs that i wasn't aiming to play competitively with, lmao.

16. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Yeah FF SP cyclops is absolute trash. You're right. It wasnt because you failed to calculate a kill twice or set me up with an easy slam into your shrine. Make more mistakes and blame the bg.

Im going to sleep. PM me when you are ready.

Qucas, JellyBerry and SPiEkY like this.
  17. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

You mean you won against tiny who is a o massive losing spree?

#proud #pathetic

Qucas, SPiEkY and JellyBerry like this.
  18. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

almost as pathetic as you admitting going 1-1 then when people's eyes are on you lying about it, and acting like your games with meta versus lich level bgs meant something when assessing our skill level.

lol.

19. scrampy

scrampy I need me some PIE!

Either play him or shut up. There is no silent majority that agrees with you, heck not even one person has said anything to support you.

Tweek516, Qucas, SPiEkY and 1 other person like this.
  20. JellyBerry

JellyBerry Forum Royalty

This. Also the whole thing about you beating tiny is a bit of a bad example considering how he played that one out. He wasn't at his best and should by no means be used as argument to prove you're good.

Either way.

ADDING A PURPLE MYX PUPAE TO THE PRIZE POOL.

HYPE!

Qucas and SPiEkY like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.