Discussion: Announcement & Preview Expansion 25

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Apr 3, 2015.

1. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

No. I'm saying none of the factions are. And we should strive to be the best with the deck you have not the best in the whole game. Also those are a few examples. But I'm betting tiny/burn/devils and the other good guys could get to top 100 with any deck you give them.

Pattn199 likes this.
  2. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

Comparing the top players to everyone else doesn't do much. You could make a game that is perfectly balanced in the higher leagues because people are more skilled but it will be a Bane Shift show in lower ranks because people don't have the skill. Do you tell those people to suck it up or leave?

Don't wanna send the thread off topic when can continue this in pm if you like.

3. HiveLord

HiveLord I need me some PIE!

Since people keep talking about splits...

Is this the expansion where the Faeguard Nullbeast splits with SL?

SL DESERVES to have the best looking Insex sprites in the game.
    I mean, just look at this thing. It's too beautiful for KF.
    [​IMG]

(Swap Bulwark: Fairy and Bodyguard, and call it a day)

Qucas and Sirius like this.
  4. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

No mate not at all. I'm just saying that people are attributing to many of there losses to the other persons op runes instead of them just not being knoloageable enough in the situation that lost them there game.

Its like in LOL where none played Viktor because they thought he sucked. And the second faker starts playing him. He is played tonns and there are nerf Cry's. Some champs do need a bit downtonning but all in all they are pretty balanced.

5. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Yeah, because Ford, GM, and the rest stop producing new cars when there's a flaw in their vehicles.

Pattn199 and learnedone like this.
  6. Goatmanji

Goatmanji I need me some PIE!

Where do the owls say anything about split runes? And why are people expecting the bird that is obviously spitting electricity to be acid?

And sheesh, calm the **** down about balance issues. Owls gotta eat while they work on them.

7. Masterfoni

Masterfoni New Member

I liked the news, when i played this game like 4 years ago it was soooooo full of bugs and really, i mean REALLY unbalanced (Not even the sound worked right). Now, i'm back here and most of the dammned bugs are out (the glorious sound is working) and with my deck(a poor deck) i could win some matches and put up a fight against the "meta" decks. The staff here is doing a really good job, the game is like 5000% more balanced than in like 4 years ago, and still you criticize so hard the "owls". I notice that they really hear the community, and try to patch the game to reach a "balance", still you talk like they are doing nothing. You should try to give some support and expose your opinion with a little bit less hate.

BTW, i'm excited to see what's coming for UD!
    Great job, sorry for the bad english :(

drathys, Poxlife, Qucas and 1 other person like this.
  8. DeepShark

DeepShark New Member

Needs moar fish.

Qucas likes this.
  9. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!

All I care is that they will finally finish goblin theme for UD. There aren't enough champions to make a good theme. If these birds are UD and beasts that is a + for me. Dzso showed us that beast has a potential but what I see right now is Nightmare + Magma Bunny + Bunny Lord is the whole beast theme.
    I could see also mutant UD going for a theme.

At least make the exos, legendary and rare runes playable but nerf everything OP in any rarity. Kind of need to make people money's worth.

10. alex2751

alex2751 Well-Known Member

No interest in new expansion either. Runes get nerfed too fast and value drops too easy. Splits are still too broken and I don't think new runes would bring any new abilities. Would be interested only if box would be almost free, that would be value of new exo rune.

11. Djangoguy

Djangoguy The King of Potatoes

WE NEED MOAR STITCHADS

chickenpox2 likes this.
  12. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

WE NEED MORE TIGARS!

Djangoguy and Qucas like this.
  13. Djangoguy

DO NoT FORGAT WULFS AND TURTLES

14. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

AND VAMPYRES

Djangoguy likes this.
  15. Djangoguy

PLEASE

drathys likes this.
  16. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!

Fak dat. We need fishys.

DeepShark likes this.
  17. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

Any FTP player should be ecstatic that a new expansion is launching because now the ronin runes will be forge-able and available for FREE with gold in the expansion boxes. And of course the OWLs need to make expans because it is their #1 source of dollars. As far as I am concerned they could bring back CorpsE's style of selling runes by making the new exp runes super OP then nerf 'em right before the new exp launches. Either way, the OWLs need to make money on this game (and I am assuming fairly quickly) before Pox ends up on the chopping block again.

As far as bugs go, the only annoying bug I would like to see squashed imminently is the stupid music stoppage bug. Hate that thing.
    Also, incoming more split runes. Not overly crazy about splits since I am more of a FF guy, but bring them on!

Gnomes likes this.
  18. ghklf

ghklf I need me some PIE!

Great, we have new expansion.

Just DO NOT make it like the The Ronin, I don't know other factions, but for FW, we had 4(5 if Tomb Raider hasn't been changed) human, 1 undead/imp, 1 undead/spirit.

Why so many human and more importantly, NO RUNES synchronizes with ZOMBIE, SKELETON, LICH, WORM.

If no new champions added, at least give them some spells, relics or equipment to enhance them.

I love the bug fixing and balance patches you added to the game, but srsly like the Tomb Raider, better make it meaningful rather than fix/change it later(cuz it is costy).

19. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

obviously kf and ud, probably limited runes.

20. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

calisk why don't you play. how are we supposed to know who is good with st if you don't play :(.

Birds look cool.