Reminder that Spirits, Imps, and Minotaur still exist.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mw24, Apr 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

People aren't playing these much but each one need to be reworked.

Got matched against imps and couldn't get an fq. Lol stealth, ghost, and door all need to be reworked. All terrible design. Probably nohkando as well.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2015
  2. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

a literal "I just lost plz nerf" thread

classy

3. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

No that is not what this thread is.

4. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

kk bae

5. junithorn

junithorn I need me some PIE!

Yes it is, you lost to me, cried for about half an hour and then made this post. All while playing a completely goodstuff meta KF deck against a theme.

6. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

7. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

No it is not about me losing. It is about the themes I mentioned needing to be reworked because of bad design that takes away from the skill and strategy aspect of the game and turns it into luck.(You aren't the only person I lost to fyi) These bg are different than just overpowered runes, their design is extremely flawed. I have been complaining about them for many months now even though less so recently because they haven't been in use much. Ask badgerale.

Kinda similar to when you were spamming the lobby complaining about anthropomancer after I beat you with fw multiple times in a row. Even though the last time I beat you I purposefully didn't even deploy it.(which is part of the reason he is now using imp cheese...)

Last edited: Apr 4, 2015
  8. junithorn

junithorn I need me some PIE!

Anthro was actually hotfixed because of how over the top it is, you really want to compare? You need to realize this game doesn't revolve around your opinions. Stop posting when you lose to something, stop thinking that your opinions are facts, and learn from your mistakes.

I know when I lose its usually my own fault. The one time I call something over the top and its hotfixed the next day. Grow up.

9. limone1981

limone1981 I need me some PIE!

go on the cactuar crate, read the entire post,the first one, and see if you find something that match your point of view of this game: your probablity (nohkando) is certain fact, your certain fact at this point is for sure an improbability.
    and imps are fine, maybe minos need 3 ap to teleport instead of 2, but for sure are not game breaking as an antrho before hotfix patch.

oh and I just lost to juni and his imps

10. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

There is a reason I asked you for an fq before the match even started and it has nothing to do with your skill as a player. I have been asking you for an fq each time for a reason.

11. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

I have played them all and played against them all, they are all bad design and need to be changed.

12. limone1981

limone1981 I need me some PIE!

and again as your previous list(sorry post) what do you have in mind? saying are just bad design doesn't do anything, looks like you are just complaining about something you lost against....

13. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

I am not sure what they should be changed into, I am sure the devs and the community could think of something. I just know that they are a problem.

14. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!

Make it that mischief can't be countered by unstoppable. plz nerf

15. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

tortuns op

16. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

Try not posting if you have no idea.. these "that mechanic has a problem cos i say so, so you all need to think a way to make it better cos i dont know"-posts are getting annnoying..

17. heroics

heroics New Member

MW logic: If I lose to it then it is clearly bad design

18. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

This is bs, that's all im gonna say.

19. WhatTheHex

WhatTheHex The King of Potatoes

How arrogant do you have to be to think that even though 99% disagrees you're still 100% right? Seriously you delusional nutjob.

charlieriot and heroics like this.
  20. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

Well Ive got 1 account in the top 5 and I am about to have a 2nd in the top 10 playing completely different bg's once I confirm that is allowed. Not only that but everything I had been complaining about for months before I found the forums has been changed in some way or scheduled for a change. So I seem to be doing alright...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.