Kalasle's FF Tier List -- PS4 -- 8/30/17

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kalasle, Apr 4, 2015.

1. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

If a bg isn't tier 1 you cannot play to your full potential in ranked. All of the good players who are trying to acquire rank are using tier 1 bg(or cheese) and they will generally destroy you if you aren't using the same even if you are the same skill level or better.

When a faction lacks tier 1 bg options that means the faction is bad imo.

2. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

Lol only UD GS and mino are competitive pretty much whole of UD sucks competitively
    I feel bad being UD player it really shameful

3. JellyBerry

JellyBerry Forum Royalty

Get out.

Just because Anthropomancer has been changed it doesn't mean FW is no longer capable of competing. People being afraid to try out without it is something completely different. Don't get me wrong, FW could have much more options as much as the next faction, but it's far from bad.

BurnPyro, Pattn199 and MEATMAN like this.
  4. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Eh, these are again my perceptions of faction strength. I would like to think they are accurate, but I could always be wrong.

5. chickenpox2

NO

6. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

no but really, get out

BurnPyro and Pattn199 like this.
  7. chickenpox2

The whole reason why this happened is because 3-4 exansions ago they stopped focusing on racials since Plague or even before.They focus too much on meta champions even in Ronin we can see that they weren't really thinking about racials at all
    If we get the next exansion like how they focused on Firks i think then we can TRUELY move forward as a faction

8. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

"I have always played every faction" so I assume you only switch to what has the best cheese?

"anthro was the only reason I was playing fw competitvely" not even going to say your own skill helped anymore? good you know

"fw is generally terrible" k

"Stop speaking for me" I was speaking about you actually

9. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

No actually I play whatever interest me, I have played nearly every theme there is. I have recently started playing meta more to rank up but this isn't generally what I have done in the past. In the past I have been making different bgs, trying different ideas, looking for strong rune combinations and testing themes.

Out of all the people using fw with anthropomancer I was 2nd in rank to devilsrath, what more do you want?

for people wanting to play competitively yes fw is bad generally speaking.

Get your facts straight then and stop making false negative assumptions.

10. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Hey guys, I get that it's been in vogue lately to turn every thread into a bickering contest between MW and the rest of the community, but I'd appreciate it if that stayed elsewhere for once -- or even stopped entirely.

TheBulwark, Qucas, Gnomes and 3 others like this.
  11. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

When you've pinpointed the problem like that...

Anyway, arbitrary numbers/10, SL goodstuff isn't a thing

12. lucasservat

lucasservat The King of Potatoes

You forgot monkeys

13. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Monkeys?

Also, I stand by Grints at 1.5. They need a good map, or to be able at least to play well on a bad one, but when they ball up they roll out.

14. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

tested dwarves, they are similar in strength to the rest of IS themes.
    Why isn't sand a theme? seems like its a theme. Itd be a cool theme if it wasn't bad.

15. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

I think Sand has more going for its theme credentials than, say, Salaman or Bok. I put them on there because some people may be confused, and think those are playable BGs.

16. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

If we're talking full on sand sandy sand with Sandstalker/SLord and god forbid stuff like Sandspout, yeah I'd agree it's terribad and you should feel bad.

But in reality Sand is just "slap 2x Dunewalkers in there" and that's pretty ballin

he cna teleport everything everywhere

SPiEkY likes this.
  17. Bonice90

Bonice90 I need me some PIE!

wingz as now doesnt deserve dat 1.5 id give them 2-2.5 i prefer them as they were, a little bit more expensive but not so easily one rounded.I saw that mentioned "buff" more like a nerf.

18. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

like i play this game

BurnPyro and Nebron like this.
  19. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

gimme ur roonz

20. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Updated with some more opinions and information.

Changes:

ST Adaptive 3->2 -- I think Wish, Staff, and Chrono can make this deck tick well enough, but it still has the same problems.
    IS Stux 1->1.5 -- I still think the deck is great, but I'm still iffy on how great.
    IS Barbs 1.5->1 -- Crazy stat power and huge options thanks to being in IS, what I thought was only damage may be something more than only damage. Free Tough that works with free damage and speed rocks.
    Sand 3->2 -- Because they steal from others.