Spirit of forglar/Low level Shrine are terrible

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mw24, Apr 4, 2015.

1. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Regardless, if you're the great player you claim to be, you shouldn't be losing games to 1100 exp players with mediocre bgs. You can't both claim that you're SO good and at the same time that you are inable to consistently win games unless you're playing a hugely overpowered bg.

SPiEkY likes this.
  2. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

quality of games /
    quantity of games

MW, you need to learn to appreciate games and take time to play a theme instead of spamming games.

ChiaoLung likes this.
  3. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

I am losing a lot of games due to people rushing my shrine whenever they are about to lose. Karmavore and Noijah both got boosted off of this...

4. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

My god, how dare they fulfil the one win condition of the game? :eek:

SPiEkY, Sealer0 and BurnPyro like this.
  5. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

@mw24 There is an easy solution to prove how good you are. Pick one account for only playing ranked games with the intent of getting the highest rank/winrate. Any BG testing or anything else that you feel shouldn't count towards how good of a player you are must not be played on the chosen account. Use any number of alt accounts to test BGs, level runes, etc. That way if someone is going to argue winrate, you both can look at the same data to determine if a match is valid.

6. ChiaoLung

ChiaoLung I need me some PIE!

Hey now, none of that talking sense stuff. It doesn't belong on these forums. ;)

themacca and mortal ix like this.
  7. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

I don't really care about proving how good I am, the only time I ever bring up my skill level is when someone calls me bad or something. I might do what your saying in the future, idk.

These low level avatar and shrines are killing me... These level 1 runes aren't helping either. -____-

8. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

top 10, no avatar :D #rekt

9. mortal ix

mortal ix I need me some PIE!

For some reason mw24 remnds me of kanye west, attitude wise I mean.

SPiEkY and ChiaoLung like this.
  10. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

what do you mean ?

11. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

you said I was over confident because I was playing without an avatar.

12. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

[​IMG]

Pattn199 likes this.
  13. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

"if you think you can win"

gg.

14. Dhamun

Dhamun Member

what is the problem with losing?
    what is the goal?
    statz?
    the time I play, the game I play - to butcher my opponent with the moment i succeed to win OR to hate him with the moment i cannot?
    this moment? and that this is melted down into statz as an extract of these moments?

I know the rage. I know the statz. Since CS. Their impact on the way to play. To feel big and hate like Bane Shift.
    It was never close to that satisfaction just enjoying a good game, a good contrahent, the challenge.

Sealer0 likes this.
  15. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

k

but u bad tho.

SPiEkY, JellyBerry and BurnPyro like this.
  16. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

Take me out of the top 10 then if im so bad.