Stop Wanking on my Boy...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mrpenguinrox, Mar 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrpenguinrox

mrpenguinrox The King of Potatoes

To put it short as I arisen from my bed from a sleepy day, I checked my barren bg that was dismantled after a quick thrust of the shaft from my latest random opponent. As my last tear fell onto my keyboard, I came across the last rune in my bg it was my boi and hopefully yours, Elven Sky Marshall. He looked me straight in the eyes or at least tried to while attempting to keep his "aircraft" (his ****in' body mates) in flight. The heart and determination he put into just staying afloat in the vast Poxnorian air lead me to keep him in my rune dock wanting to be summoned.

However, I can't bring myself to play him knowing that most runes (let's be serious here) *cough* almost all runes could destroy the flight master, Elven Sky Marshall. Think of a sky marshal on an airplane taking down anyone who attempts to mess with the flight pattern of the magnificent flying machine. That should be the bad assness of the Elven Sky marshal lads. Raise your banners to show your Pride Of the K'thir and help a master re-earn his wings. My thanks unto you.

Find it in your heart to let me fly again. Find it in your heart to get me noticed.

[​IMG]

~Believe Sky Marshall 2014~

2. Schemer420

Schemer420 New Member

This isn't 4e you don't need an instrument to be a bard

3. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

10/10 make it happen just for the title.

This is awesome

Etherielin, rickyjpen and Dagda like this.
  4. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

We can make the dream live on

with just a modest donation of $10 each

5. GIFTbr

GIFTbr Member

For what he have "Inexperienced (he misses every third basic attack)"? how its possive to he, make 3 basic atk on the same round alone?...
    He realy must be great flying lower than the trees to get domain vegetation AND aerial supremacy hehehehe
    Also he is not that outdated, he just need a better HP, for 50 nora, he can be a good champ, but still 35 hp its so little... elven archer have 34 hp with possibel upgrade +6 hp.

6. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

7. nitebane21

nitebane21 I need me some PIE!

8. dirtylimey

dirtylimey Devotee of the Blood Owl

Sizzlechest is awesome, I still run him and he's viable. Sky marshal is worthless and frankly flying elves are kinda scary anyway.

BurnPyro and Pedeguerra like this.
  9. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

KKK indeed.

10. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Penguin hasn't been this passionate about something since dat muddy waters incident. I have seen him with a trash bag on his head, I have seen him do kabuki theater on a stream (he though it was a rap song..) but I have never seen him campaign for a non-squidword entity...This sky marshal must be a ginger. Besides he looks like a "special" elven batman... not Christian Bale, sorry not Michael Keaton either... maybe ..nope not even Val... this is like a sad rundown Clooney Batman at least give him a sidekick.

11. mrpenguinrox

mrpenguinrox The King of Potatoes

To be fair Chief the new Batman running around is Ben Afflec I think. Does he need a sidekick? O dope I just thought of it let's give him Aquaman as a sidekick. Give him the same ability the Swimming Lesson spell gives. That would be hawt.

BurnPyro likes this.
  12. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

I am still disturbed by "Wanking" in the title.

Googled it, now wife is mad!!

Thanks a lot.

13. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

Batman's butler is his sidekick, the best there ever was. No reason to bring shame to Batman's name by pairing him up with Aquaman.

14. rickyjpen

rickyjpen Devotee of the Blood Owl

Yesh buff Sky Marshal 2014! First rule of order remove inexperienced!

15. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

give him Wind Aura and buff Elven Ancestor.... wanna try Crystal - Living Diamond BG.

16. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

Ben_Aflac.jpg

- Oh dat hybrid batmang? May I introduce you to "your new boi" Benji Aflac

Last edited: Mar 26, 2014
  17. Loyaute

Loyaute I need me some PIE!

Proposed changes:
    Running Start renamed to Flight Magic
    Trail: Pride of K'thir to base
    Ally: Forglar Swamp to upgrades (Muddy Waters synergy)
    Taunt: Sweg to base

10/10 thread

Thbigchief likes this.
  18. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

I think his sprite could use a buff... It drives me crazy its so annoying lol.

19. Loyaute

Loyaute I need me some PIE!

It's literally a flying ****** at the moment.

profhulk, Etherielin and jeeperz2 like this.
  20. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

Ah that was funny good times lololol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.