Discussion: Coalitions Patch Notes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, May 11, 2015.

1. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

They both had Pulverize. That's been removed.

2. kiblack

kiblack Member

in what category would you personally put 1-2 range?
    I see 1-1 and 1-2 as melee.
    1-3,2-4,3-4 is medium range
    and anything about 3-5 is long range?

In a game where champs come with 6 as high as 10 range i would say 1-2 is a nice bonus but not really ranged, neither is it garbage i will agree with you there, especially on deep elf summoner who is squishy and can be used in support of a tank.

I will agree with you she is a strong champ on paper and in play but i wouldn't say she needs a significant reduction.
    On another note I am slightly biased as i like to see core set runes see play.

3. egami

egami Devotee of the Blood Owl

I realize some of the split heroes were uberish but the debuffs and split hero cost increase seemed a bit like drunken sailor adjustment where you end up having to adjust back for some overcorrections.

4. egami

egami Devotee of the Blood Owl

Half may be aiming high. My filter setting is much lower. Maybe you could incorporate more pictures. Words hurtz.

5. fattyy2k

fattyy2k I need me some PIE!

Why witches?

6. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

1 is melee. 2+ is ranged. If there is any doubt, attack a champ with dodge/evasive/elusive at range 2 and see what happens.

I see it this way:
    Range 1, melee
    Range 1-x, melee and ranged
    Max range 3 or less, short ranged
    Max range 4 or 5, medium ranged
    Max range 6+, long ranged.

soulmilk, claydude5 and Fentum like this.
  7. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Worms are totally playable, so long as you really appreciate the tastes of self-loathing and failure.

Edit: Just wanna state explicitly, I'm really bummed worms got nerfed and messed around the way they did, but it's cool. Hamming up the bitterness is fun sometimes.

Last edited: May 11, 2015
    mw24 and Netherzen like this.
  8. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

I didn't realize Heroes still had a manual -10 nora modifier built into them (at least, I assume that's why they are all getting a +10 increase).

Moles likes this.
  9. nakaruru

nakaruru Devotee of the Blood Owl

So juya looses the heal, any chance st flight can get some one that can heal some time soon? Or maybe get the AoI changed to a playable state?

10. Rokkushun

Rokkushun Devotee of the Blood Owl

Do you know that the devs actually listen if you make reasonable requests? So find a rune you think needs changing, provide sound logic to why it deserves changing and then propose a few changes!

But are you forgetting crystal phoenix?

11. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Cuz ST flite is a theme, amirite?

mw24 likes this.
  12. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

I do want to fix AOI. It's a pretty funky rune tho.

I have a Wingmaster Healer in the works.

Iskandak likes this.
  13. Jason

Jason Guest

Absolute garbage. I'm not new at this game, nor have I ever said it. Give it up. You're looking worse and worse with each post.

And she's not a x2 auto include in every UD BG, FF or not. In fact, she's not even a x1.

14. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

2008?

BurnPyro likes this.
  15. Jason

Jason Guest

What about 2008? All I was saying was that Boghopper Finlord was the original Kartch, Finlord. They changed this when Kartch became an actual hero. I don't recall the year it was changed.

16. Psilokibes

Psilokibes Devotee of the Blood Owl

Thx for the deep elf Ritualist change :D

17. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

I started playing during GD (end of 2007) and that change was before that. Just confused.

We're talking about 7 years ago, everyone can be off a couple of months. Drowning shrines etc

18. nakaruru

nakaruru Devotee of the Blood Owl

It's the only theme that I consistently play. It may be terrible or not even well connected but it is what got me into the game and keeps me around.

Glad to hear something is coming

Goyo likes this.
  19. Hekwit

Hekwit Devotee of the Blood Owl

Where is buff for slags ??

I'm so disappointed...

..but djinn abilities looks promising...

Gnomes, Netherzen and darklord48 like this.
  20. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

The hero change happened on May 9th, 2007, as part of the Drums of War expansion, in which Heroes and the actual Drums of War event series were introduced. At that time, heroes mutually destroyed each other if both players had a copy. I believe that each faction then received a hero, except for ST and SP. Kartch was converted from a former FS rune -- Boghopper Finlord -- which produced a bit of commotion in the FS community, as they objected to getting that particular treatment.