Discussion: Coalitions Patch Notes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, May 11, 2015.

1. Beasts for life

Beasts for life I need me some PIE!

Aww man I was hoping war cry would get hit drastically.

2. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

@Sokolov If I want to earn a lot of shards over the next few weeks, can I get into ranked games and then immediately surrender? The wording of the reward makes it seem like this is so. There should probably be a time limit per game to avoid abuse.

3. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

you're high

4. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Buff IS plz

5. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

It is subject to the same short game rules (which I believe is 10 minutes).

6. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

death toll,how much nora

Rokkushun likes this.
  7. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

Prediction: it will be the new cool thing for about a week, then it will be completely unplayed, save for the occasional bg that REALLY lacks alt dmg. Like some Sand bgs.

8. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

The expansion is live and the server is up, enjoy!

Etherielin, Wraith and darklord48 like this.
  9. Wraith

Wraith Administrator Octopi

Go Go Go!

10. Rokkushun

Rokkushun Devotee of the Blood Owl

ELEMENTAL CORE

WOT
    WOT
    WOT
    SAPPING ARMOR
    AND TUNDRA MENACE
    AND THOSE STATS
    U WOT

11. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

I knew it was big, but it took me until you said it to realize how big it is. Complete meta changer, hopefully. A new "age".

Last edited: May 11, 2015
  12. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

why is stitched undead n Bane Shift
    i cant run him in pure stitched now
    thx for nuthin

Hekwit likes this.
  13. Hekwit

Hekwit Devotee of the Blood Owl

ehhh.... boring Nids again... why no slag ? You decided to end this theme ?

darklord48 likes this.
  14. Mausini

Mausini I need me some PIE!

Silverclan Cavalier went from strange and unplayable to just strange...
    What is the purpose of that champ? I don't get it.
    Trample and Charge on one upgrade path does make no sense. Reclaim on base doe's make no sense. 8 damage does make no sense.
    Or is it just me?

15. Whiris

Whiris The King of Potatoes

So I was under the impression that this would affect all runes, but it seems that spells, relics, and equips with a * are not affected by this, i.e. I still have runes with *.

16. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

This is being fixed.

17. Whiris

Whiris The King of Potatoes

18. Psilokibes

Psilokibes Devotee of the Blood Owl

Not all, the Retribution spell from UD still have the *

At least I have 2 in my rune pool that keep the * :(

19. avichaif

avichaif Devotee of the Blood Owl

Fixed an issue where Surge abilities were improperly counting Illusions when applying the stat modifier.
    can we change prices to Surge: Spirit and Surge: Lich dwon after that

20. aseryen

aseryen I need me some PIE!

Saw pulverized was removed and instantly ctrl + f for Marsh Troll, pummel is a good choice but only needs 2 ranks and should have rank 3 replaced with something else, perhaps power atk like Cyclops Lurker. Pummel on a 2CD is going to have marsh trolls dealing too much dmg.

Pulverize gave Marsh Troll's starting kit a 19 dmg atk ( 20+ if rock defiance proc'd while maneuvering into position) which should be avoided since it has reg)
    Pummel a 20 dmg atk (22+ if rock defiance is proc'd) additionally any proc to Rock Defiance now doubles the atk dmg buff while using Pummel

Nothing wrong with a stronger kit just foreseeing a problem in over efficiency and I would rather have an extra option in Marsh Troll over a senseless beater, Duel or Antagonize would make a great offensive/defensive ability for Trolls to have. This is all if Pummel 3 (cd2) is too efficient in trolls.

Waiting for Poxbase to be updated to fully check the expansion, but looks good at first glance.

For next expansion Poxbase should be integrated into Poxnora, the client is nice but too slow for deck building/browsing. I do not understand why it has not happened already especially with the new Mods being added to the team, at the very least give it a direct link from Poxnora to Poxbase. Unless the devs are adamantly denying that poxbase has done nothing for the community I don't understand why there hasn't been an effort to utilize Poxbase more effectively. There has never been an instance since I have become aware of Poxbase that I would browse through poxnora to view my runes, it is clunky and slow which takes time away from the user playing the game.

Every aspect of Poxnora needs to direct the players in game as fast as possible; from granting runes to giving resources to craft runes it all needs to happen as fast as possible with as little effort as possible. The Rune forge needs a multiple shard feature from x1,x3,x5,x10 etc.

The website was recently updated so perhaps it is not on the list of priorities to be evaluated, however If every element of Poxnora was considered to be a Rune such as the Main Page and Forums both need some TLC.

This has been the first expansion that I can remember where I have not purchased a Box to show my support of Poxnora, I don't even care who is developing it at the time, I am giving my money to the world of Poxanthuru, that being said I will not spend money this expansion because I can not support the scheme of rune after rune. I stopped playing League for the same reason before the release of Domination., champion after champion with the only word from Devs on the matter was "soon ;)"

I personally do not know what the Devs want for Poxnora, but the way things have gone on it is less about playing the game and more about 'what will the Devs do next'. If next is rune after rune I will have to continue on without donating money into Poxnora (it is considered a donation since the game is 'f2p' and what I am buying is technically free).

If one dev want's player created content and another wants a mobile friendly game, there needs to be a discussion about it because as a player we want it all but what we don't want is more of the same. The forums are already informal as it is so there doesn't need to be some huge official announcement about a player created content contest, just get it going. If there is a formula for how things are done around the shop and the community isn't part of that formula it needs to be remodeled, top to bottom, hell have the community remodel it. Poxnora has been around for seven years, there is no doubt it can release runes. There is doubt that what is being released is relevant or necessary.