Balance - A massage to developers and comunity

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by flash88, May 17, 2015.

1. flash88

flash88 Member

Please read
    I do not want to cause a flame, but just ask that everyone analyze using common sense.
    each new patch or expansion this game is more fun for the variety of runes, but is also increasingly unbalanced and unfair.

In short: unit stealth + your opponent starting the match in an unjust map as the Forsaken 4f = defeat, or a hell of a headache for the day

Grimlic = God

7 speed
    16 dmg + 50% dmg (cull) + 50% dmg ( Firelight Gem) = 32 dmg + amp fire...
    At 6 range for 92 nora!!!
    Ridiculous Op!

About maps

Another wrong and I believe that everyone already know ... depending on the map the player who starts the game has the advantage because it dominates, invade places relics at the source of the opponent, finally becomes a hell departure.
    Maps as Forsaken 4 fonts and others.

KF

A devot of delim bg can reach the same medium dmg in relation to a good bg UD bg,
    also have range,low nc,cleanse,heal.Also have stealth

Skeezick

Needless to say, nc units with low and good range, good dmg
    and two powerful bonus race !!! (omg give 50% of this bonus for the poor Garus).

Possess + Chasm SP

If you have this in your bg 50% of the victory is guaranteed, especially if it is a map with chasm, good creativity and strategy' isnt??? Only equip,possess and chasm ...easy kill and refund nora the equip with nora globe ¬¬
    Remove Slaver wip!!!

-------------------------------------------
    I can imagine how ll be the next expansion:
    Guardian of the forest : This Relic is motivate and give 50% more dmg to units with race Elf and Class wizard to units with 6 or less speed :p

(Detail *isnt impossible! increasingly the game is getting ridiculously op

-------------------------------------
    My idea.

The game needs a radical change,
    as the maps, but the seriousness of the gameplay,
    I suggest developers analyzing a possible change: put a limit on the use of spells - maximum of one spell per round, or Deck limit 1 for spells.

-Increase The cost of reaching units

- Give the CD 5 is stealth OR the duration is stealth, Shadowspawn, shadowstrike, still life etc ...
    Is ridiculous how a single invisible drive can take a font and ruin a strategy.

-The creation of so many new abilities makes the game extremely difficult for new players. I suggest you stop creating new abilities and to eliminate much of the existing skills, the goal would be render the game less complex.
    (not my case, i am a old player)

The game currently calls for Synergy, this is due to a wide range of skills .But this makes some almost invincible bgs as champions for example or dwarfs.
    Ideally actually remove some skills, make the game something lighter, take the fun by strategy and not the synergy.
    The way it is, it is extremely unfair, Overpower, stressful!
    I love pox, but I realize that what was supposed to be a fun, becomes a stressful game., this is why I do not play ranked do not think grace win games by injustice, a lot of headaches.

Last edited: May 17, 2015
  2. bagoftrick

bagoftrick I need me some PIE!

the ud relic is op but no to pretty much everything you just said.

mw24 likes this.
  3. Kharon

Kharon Devotee of the Blood Owl

I've been trying to get people to listen to me about firelight gem since forever. 50% damage is insane especially in UD with champions that already exceed over 15+ damage

4. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

In no particular order --

Putting a deck limit of 1 on spells would be a buff to bad BG designers.

The devs are already trying to do a lot of this stuff

Grimlic et al costs way more than 92 nora because you're paying for the additional support.

You're gonna have to elaborate on the De'Lim and Skeezick angles. Those guys are fine.

They are already experimenting with ideas on stealth because, like you said, some people find it frustrating. Prudently, they are taking their time, and not doing anything as drastic as doubling an ability's cooldown on reflex.

Your comments on synergy in relation to power actually hint at some important dynamics within design. I disagree with your (brief) analysis, though.

People enjoy things in different ways. Before saying that the game is no longer fun and has become stressful, as a general statement, consider if that is something particular you, and if so why, or if you think it might apply to more people, and if so why. Elaboration is going to help you improve this post more than anything else.

JellyBerry and Pattn199 like this.
  5. flash88

flash88 Member

Yes and now they have cull, a fire UD bg can easly reach 25-30 dmg

6. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

long as you have a 0 ap unit in range, even with mindstorm x2 it can only work if you let it.

Pattn199 likes this.
  7. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

good massage 10/10

8. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Hopefully with a happy ending?

9. WhatTheHex

WhatTheHex The King of Potatoes

I can use your tactic as well.
    Ambling Frond
    4 speed
    8 dmg
    2 def + 2 shield (ST spell) + 2 shield (ST spell) + 2 shield (ST spell) + 2 shield (ST spell) + 2 shield (ST spell) + 2 shield (ST spell) + 2 shield (ST spell) + 2 shield (ST spell) + 2 shield (ST spell) + 2 shield (ST spell) + 2 shield (ST spell) + 2 shield (ST spell) + 2 shield (ST spell) + 2 shield (ST spell) + 2 shield (ST spell) + 2 shield (ST spell) + 2 shield (ST spell) + 2 shield (ST spell) + 2 shield (ST spell) + 2 shield (ST spell) + 2 shield (ST spell) + 2 shield (ST spell) + 2 shield (ST spell) + 2 shield (ST spell) + 2 shield (ST spell) + 2 shield (ST spell) + 2 shield (ST spell) + 2 shield (ST spell) + 2 shield (ST spell) + 2 shield (ST spell) + 2 shield (ST spell) + 2 shield (ST spell) + 2 shield (ST spell) + 2 shield (ST spell) + 2 shield (ST spell) + 2 shield (ST spell)
    66 DEF!
    for 49 Nota
    DEMI-GODLY OP

10. Bellagion

Bellagion I need me some PIE!

BurnPyro likes this.
  11. flash88

flash88 Member

Is good see adult opinions here,this is the way:rolleyes:

12. Psilokibes

Psilokibes Devotee of the Blood Owl

Well, I feel similar with the Coalition expansion. Lot of OP skills and champions that broke all the previous games/decks.

I think that they didnt test all the combos this new runes can do = no balance in game.

13. Garr123

Garr123 I need me some PIE!

Skeezick are kinda butt right now, tbh. The recosting kinda messed them up with +1-5 nora across the board. I'm usually in a losing position before I can ever get 5 Skeez out to even take full advantage of the racial.

14. WhatTheHex

WhatTheHex The King of Potatoes

If you don't make an "adult" post don't expect any "adult" responses.
    Btw I would use the word mature, because adult just sounds dirty.

JellyBerry and SPiEkY like this.
  15. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Yeah, not mature, but maybe manure.

JellyBerry and SPiEkY like this.
  16. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

The reason why I switched to UD is cause Grimlic Hit me with culler with a firelight gem.

Not only did he one hit what he attacked... [try it out] but he also healed for about 20.

Why should I have to think vs anybody as well?

Also... Its funny how this guy mentions Nothing About IS.

IS skill cap conformed.

17. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

"Balance - A massage to developers and comunity"

(highlighting was my addition).

Expected to read thread and have WAY less muscle knots in bilat traps. I am disappoint.