Menalaus

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by super71, May 26, 2015.

1. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Why did u give menalaus more survivability and why is covenant even better than before ? Covenant is now cheaper and works on every elf on top of that now multiple elves can have even 8 or 9 ranged.

4 games i have played people using k'thir only to have them drop menelaus first turn and run around grabbing every font by turn 3. Either his speed needs to go to 6 or reduce his range or damage. Right now he's basically a tanky 7 range heavy hitter and 8 when equipped with covenant.

On top of all that he is immune to one of the most common damage types in the game.

2. WhatTheHex

WhatTheHex The King of Potatoes

who's menelaus?

3. super71

He could have 35 hp and still be ran, he's smacking people from 7 range. With covenant he is at 54 hp 8 range 8 speed and has blessed and nature's connections for heals. He's basically a first turn draw win on most maps.

SPiEkY likes this.
  4. WhatTheHex

WhatTheHex The King of Potatoes

There's plenty of anti-range. Evasive, dodge, invis.
    It's not that big a deal.

5. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

102 nora is not a first turn draw win.

SPiEkY and BurnPyro like this.
  6. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!

[​IMG] this happened?

Anima26, IMAGIRL, Leadrz and 6 others like this.
  7. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

more kf nerfs? yay? :D

Pattn199 likes this.
  8. kagebunshn

kagebunshn I need me some PIE!

Mena is a far cry from his former glory. He is hardly even played now.

Covenant is also barely useable. Other than mena, the only elves that would gain much from it are unequipable, want lexicon more, or already have blessed as their 'auto' upgrade.

Arilyn's favor gives 'all' your champs extra reach for the same cost and still isnt played.

9. scrampy

scrampy I need me some PIE!

I assure you, covenant is more than useable. One of the more powerful equips in the game when you look at 25 nora price tag. Menalaus could use some love to get back into being a staple of most BGs but he is still viable if someone wants to use him.

SPiEkY likes this.
  10. super71

Your right 8 speed at 7 range and 12 damage is so bad also who the Firk is anyone running mene at 102 ? Heal mass 3 over weary for a 7 nora discount i think i'll take the 93 mene.

claydude5 likes this.
  11. super71

What ? Hardly even played ? Covenant barely usable ? No elves would gain anything from +1 range +10 hp and blessed for 25 nora ? Literally everything you just said is utterly ridiculous.

I don't understand why people keep saying 102 nora nobody in their right mind will run him with heal mass 3 anymore , k'thir has enough heals they don't need another heal mass.

I don't get it i feel like the people of pox go through a constant cycle of this, nonsense. Go through every faction and tell me how many elusive champs they have, then tell me which ones are playable. Now go to evasive champs i'm seeing maybe two runnable for every faction. Once you get a few boosts out for mene he sits at like 8 range with almost 60 hp like 15 damage and hands out auras like candy did i mention he can double attack every turn ? Oh right and he is immune to the second most common damage type for kicks.

12. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Super giving us his weekly reminder on just why he's such a tool.

JellyBerry and Baskitkase like this.
  13. super71

And burn is still well.... Being a useless troll that does nothing for the community and pretending he has something to do in his life besides pox forums or pox in general. Go outside young sir make a friend or if you have to pay a friend to pretend to like you.

14. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Cept he's right and stuff.

JellyBerry likes this.
  15. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

93 nora mena is too strong.

It's better than grimthir, and I wanna use grimthir. buff grimthir?

JellyBerry and Pattn199 like this.
  16. KPIC

KPIC Devotee of the Blood Owl

Super, Mena is not playable really. His kit is nonsense. He needs to be redone again.

17. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

mena is very runnable, don't be silly.

SPiEkY likes this.