Voil Frenzy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bellagion, Jun 17, 2015.

1. Xuvali

Xuvali Devotee of the Blood Owl

Absolutely not. As you stated yourself Voil Playstyle isn't to throw away champs nor any top tier BG Outside of some FW units.

Its a neat concept but its just not viable.

*edit* Some Moga playstyles i have been using recently also chuck units away - but they are Sappers with a potentially huge aoe blow up and only 36 - 44 nora(8 nora for 2 death nova; magical)

2. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

why is impatient still in this game?... Such an awful ability.

3. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

I like it, it's an interesting ability. Some details could be tweaked, but it is the kind of ability that is interesting for a tactical game.

Anotherblackman and Ballballer like this.
  4. Bellagion

Bellagion I need me some PIE!

It's kinda interesting that Vivify is 8 and Careless is -10 ---> perfect -2 nora total

5. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Well, if we removed Impatient from champs and gave them Vivify and Careless, they wouldn't change cost. But of course that is not the effect of Impatient, even if we changed the -5 HP to Careless. It's more like Vivify (8) + Sometimes Careless (-5?) = 3 nora?

6. RoachKing

RoachKing The King of Potatoes

Why not add a range to impatient so that it only activates when the impatient champ is within 12 spaces of opposing champs.

7. hfok

hfok I need me some PIE!

The Impatient skill could use some flavor like: At the end of turn, if this unit has not attack and has more than 3AP, this unit loses 5HP.

8. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

I agree, but the -5 HP drawback till they join combat usually makes units way too fragile. They may not even get to do anything.

9. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

Think about it... With Careless, a unit wouldn't really suffer to much other than a loss of AP. That would still be a pretty large drawback cause if you aren't already in combat, you still aren't unless you are near the front already, and if you are in the front, then you risk getting slapped. It would essentially make impatient zerker rank 1. 2.0.

Vulnerable however can do exactly what you were meant too but While you are doing it, the opponent gains a way to react to you through Defense reductions, especially if the unit went ham.

Would follow the same lines of CC the impatient beater to give advantage.

Just my thoughts.

10. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Just like another thread... "Stationary" is never put on a champ with no way to circumvent it ... Impatient should always be on champs that have a way to circumvent it, this seems done in some cases "life siphon", pounce (this is fake, it doesn't stop impatient or count towards an attack). Or just make impatient grant a debuff instead of killing the champ before it gets into combat. Awestruck, careless, defenseless, wearied ...