Mysian Lamia

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anotherblackman, Jun 19, 2015.

1. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

Dude... It's the truth.

How do y'all fair against units like without dumping Nora?

I play IS and I get RD is no brainer, but what about everything else?

Note this Sentinel+ Preparation combo doesn't stop the unit from gaining range and damage and range 8 sentinel is kinda... Whoa if I attack bro.

PS. I suck so don't say Git Gud.

2. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

The Prep + Sentinel thing is considered a bug and will be fixed.

Xuvali and SaintKiwi like this.
  3. LoganMkv

LoganMkv I need me some PIE!

Hmm, not sure, but she can very likely become worse than before change - she at least had weaken spells.

Is it first blindfire/sentinel unit you see? All kinds of feedback abilities, arroweater/elusive/nokhando, pacify, blind, hex/awestruck, your own blindfire/sentinel champ, split personality (even more nobrainer than rd), relocations, just killing it first.

TheBulwark likes this.
  4. Strings

Strings Devotee of the Blood Owl

Until she attacks she is like the Elven Prodigy, but without Elusive (so can be attacked herself). Not exactly OMG. But yes, she is very strong. The change to pre/sentinel should remove any worries.

TheBulwark likes this.
  5. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Prep + Sent is indeed no Working According to Description (can we just start using WAD? this comes up enough).

6. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

I don't see the problem with sentinel+preparation on lamia. I think iajab just complains about units outside of IS too much without having used the rune himself first.

The only reason you would take sentinel with preparation in the first place is because of how they currently interact.

7. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

why is it considered a bug? what interactions make it buggy?

8. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

9. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

this reminds me of the soultap backlash thing but not even as strong. There is no reason to change this and there was no reason to change soultap backlash that firks were using.

TheBulwark likes this.
  10. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

This is why fw cant have nice things :(. Too bad this isn't an IS unit, it would definitely be WAI then amirite? TrollFace.png

TeaScholar and OriginalG1 like this.
  11. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

I got not stake in it either way at this point, other than wanting some durn consistency between descriptions and mechanics.

SPiEkY likes this.
  12. Anotherblackman

Even Prodigy doesn't have a basic attack and she doesn't trigger on melee attacks and snaptooth Chilean has sentinel as well but reduced range along with vaporize since he is definitely battle support all damage for snappies. The Kento also has sentinel and in amp with frost damage so if he's setup right... he's only 1x though.

This unit in its current form craps on these guys because it has high damage and massive range

13. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

I took out a monolith in a single turn while I took out other champions and never once targeted it with a champion.

Yes split pers, yes you can.

SPiEkY likes this.
  14. TheBulwark

I wouldnt say she craps on them and once she attacks she has crap range and damage so its all pretty equal

15. Anotherblackman

But it doesn't do that right now so essentially anyone playing/defending a unit who can thrash loads of damage while playing passively with the option to attack with rare damage, especially when it's admitting to be bugged by the lead dev is simply one thing:

A bug crutching Noob.

16. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

And yet in another thread you complain about ride down being "demolished" as an ability when all it was was a bug fix.

17. Anotherblackman

CD increase and range reductions as well as Attack chain modifications are much more than a bug fix bro.

Nice attempt bro, still lub u.

18. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Bro bro bro

19. TheBulwark

Don't try and reason with the lunatics, the asylum is closed and they're loose on the forums

Karmavore likes this.
  20. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Ride down did get bug fixed and nerfed at the same time, should never nerf and bug fix simultaneously especially when the bug was giving an ability unintended power. But whatev, Barbs be barbin