MW's Desired Rune Changes - Coalitions era

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mw24, Jun 21, 2015.

1. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

Elemental core's tundra menace ability is way too strong, it is also broken on cyclops symbiot.

Ghern juggler grant death nova+ sapper death nova shouldn't be possible on a unit with fire volatile. It does an insane amount of aoe damage and may be the most broken rune combination in the game atm.

Heretic overlord's shackle equip is glitched

Aurora sunmage could use burn

northern cross avenger could use a buff, hunter summoned is kinda weak

nefari shockbow needs more damage

jakei frostseer needs a cost reduction and possibly chill

frostwing hunter needs a buff

vashal enchanter could use a buff

undead crone might need a rework or a buff or both

equalize back on sheoul monstrosity would be nice

Garu whisperer might need a slight buff

swamp wisp probably needs a buff as well(idk about this one, i havent seen it much so i assume its too weak)

(somebody please hotfix stitched reconstruct and ghern sapper+grant death nova...)

Last edited: Jun 22, 2015
  2. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

... Excuse me?

3. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

^

4. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

This issue is better placed in the bug forums, rather than general. Its mechanics have already been explored and articulated in great detail, and have been mentioned for a change. Please search for and post in other threads before bringing it up again in a new thread.

Aside from that, each of these needs further elaboration. Recall the process we went through when talking about potential buffs to the Goblin Archer -- provide more precise and concrete suggestions. "X needs a buff," while acceptable in a technical sense, is so vague and unconstructive as to boarder on violating section 2 of the Code of Conduct, which states "Please refrain from posting meaningless ..., one word (or short) nonsense posts." For each rune you name, please explain what should change, and to what degree. Be mindful of how one change may influence the entire rune, and take that into account; requesting an increase to a champion's DMG stat means a corresponding increase to cost, which may be as much a nerf as a buff.

In short, explain each point.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2015
    darklord48 likes this.
  5. Kaziken

Kaziken I need me some PIE!

Swamp Wisp is pretty great for its cost, outside of the fact that the design is bland. I kind of wish poison would be steered away from knocking everything possible back through clouds and redesigned to include more flavorful synergies.

6. WhatTheHex

WhatTheHex The King of Potatoes

Honestly, why do you keep doing this? One of the main problems that people keep addressing is that your starting-posts are the "this should happen!" without any kind of further explanation except for maybe "I'm MW I'm Top Player I know best! I don't need cohesive arguments" kind of posts.

Pattn199, Anima26, Ifem21 and 3 others like this.
  7. Strings

Strings Devotee of the Blood Owl

What I got from this is you want a Nerf to the Elemental Core and Ghern Juggler and a buff to UD, and tried to hide it in amongst other things.

Vorian, Anima26, Faust and 2 others like this.
  8. claydude5

claydude5 The King of Potatoes

Removed the excess junk to show why MW really made this thread

Vorian, Anima26, Danny116 and 3 others like this.
  9. kagebunshn

kagebunshn I need me some PIE!

Buff. kF. Nerf all dat other crap. Kf runes all need +10 hp, +4 damage,
    and +2 defense since they all getting -1 spd. then they'll only be a little worse than all IS/UD/FW champs.

10. claydude5

Not sure what you are smoking if you think FW champs are statistically strong

11. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

I currently have 3 bgs, spirits, zombies, and fae. It is fun to read your post about me though.

12. claydude5

Except of course for that UD Meta bg you have been running the past few days.

13. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

I play everything, I already traded that bg in. You guys must just read a small snippet of my post because the conclusions you guys make about me are silly.

14. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

You really aren't making a good case for this thread being either substantive or relevant if it devolves this quickly into off-topic, single-line jabs.

15. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

I didn't really make it to have a discussion about the topic. I made it to just inform the devs and player base of the issues I brought up. I am hoping the devs can use this thread to improve the runes mentioned.

Democracy isn't working. Therefore I am appointing myself balance dictator for life, effective immediately.(I reserve the right to change the title at a later date)

All opposition will be executed for treason and or troll.

16. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

This is disappointing and explains a lot. What exactly do you hope to do by replying to comments in these threads if you don't intend to have a discussion?

To what extent are you joking?

SPiEkY, Anima26 and IMAGIRL like this.
  17. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

Ghern juggler grant death nova stacking with sapper physical death nova.
    moga trapper trap stacking plus pull/knockback(traps in general)
    stitched reconstruct

None of this stuff should be in the game. All of this should either be hotfixed or banned from ranked... seriously.

18. MikeLin

MikeLin I need me some PIE!

forums.poxnora.com/index.php?threads/coalition-runes-that-need-to-be-nerfed-or-buffed.16768/#post-219195

19. WhatTheHex

WhatTheHex The King of Potatoes

MW24 confirmed for troll
    Ban Thread
    Thx

BurnPyro likes this.
  20. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

"could use a buff" next time propose change in the rune desing.

typing things like that u just spam this forums.