The saga unfolds

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BurnPyro, Jun 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

everyone is part of this conspiracy
    the patch exists just so mark would lose the "series" (lel)
    [​IMG]

2. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

Because I am going to try and see if he will change his mind. Haunting spirit just got nerfed incredibly hard and I don't really have use for it anymore.

3. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

not the patch notes. The FW nerfs in the patch notes. I prepared a bg for this series and it got gutted in the patch.

4. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

dude,lets be real
    thats just silly

5. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

no its not. I got haunting spirit 5 days ago. And made a powerful bg around it for this series.

6. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

and people complained about him for long time
    its okay you lost,everyone loses
    nothing to be ashamed of,no need to create conspiracy theories
    make some new bg that you will have fun with,drink some tea and chill

saromon50 and DarkJello like this.
  7. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

You said you were gone and couldn't record it either way...

8. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

yes they have been complaining about it forever and so have I. but guess what, they didnt nerf it until I started using it. dmr has been using it for like months.

The most powerful runes in the bg i built was haunting spirit and tomb. both were nerfed a day before the series...

9. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

does that mean you think rune availability is not an issue or that the patch did not change existing runes significantly? I"m confused. also mw has a larger fw collection than I do. unless he wants my skeleton deck.... thought not.

10. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I don't know what you'd call sloppy in that game, cause I thought it was pretty crisp. Killing off the spirits while checking for RD with general, killing bone ele and bouncer in one round. Getting his font with drummer.

Enlighten me

11. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

please just....no...
    stop

12. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

He tried to trade them just now as well.

It's hilarious how he's screwing even his benefactor over. What a bro.

13. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

you used quickening from range on grintmaw. i would have righteous deflected him but i was missing 30 nora from the haunting spirit recostings. -___-

I would have been able to double deploy had they not got the +13 nora

14. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Well if my stuff wasn't balanced than I would have had 5 more champs down on turn 5 and just easily won the game.

You still don't understand how logic and argumentation works, do you?

JellyBerry and SPiEkY like this.
  15. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

your stuff is op, my stuff was op and got gutted before the series. It was an elaborate plot. I still win though because I won more poxbox value in runes.

16. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Mainly it was the one turn where you killed the second-deploy Haunting Spirit. It could have only been in one of two places to trigger on the General based on its available AP, and rather than shuffling back and forth to check those spaces, the General ended up wandering over much more terrain than necessary. I may be misremembering the specific AP, but I know that ended up forcing out at least another attack from the Warmage, if not the March entirely. At the very least, you could have stored about 3 more AP on both the Drummer and the General.

On the flip side, you made some smart decisions about which people in chat were wondering, like not moving the Drummer into WC range across the Bone Elem an instead disengaging for positioning. Strategically I think you handled that game well, there were just a couple technical goofs.

17. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

every minute you are arguing
    a kitty is crying somewhere
    [​IMG]

18. Xuvali

Xuvali Devotee of the Blood Owl

Please explain how you still win?

Burn Won a Harb
    Burn Won the Series
    You get a weeks ban

You didnt win any poxbox value off of this best of 5

19. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

ice cold man,ice cold
    BRING THE PEACE

20. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

My friend gave me 2 haunting spirits and fw spirit legends to play the series and ranked with. The bg was gutted during the patch but the runes still have value.

He got 2 harbs, the runes I got is worth more than 3 harbs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.