SL Avatar in a nutshell

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by claydude5, Jul 3, 2015.

1. claydude5

claydude5 The King of Potatoes

[​IMG]

really silly this thing can heal 8 a turn and be affected by stuff like quickening, draco benediction, channeled violence and the amazing amount of boosts draksars have yet is immune to attack abilities from enemies.

2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Your IS bg is the biggest garbage I have ever seen in my entire life. I'm not even joking.

JazzMan1221 likes this.
  3. claydude5

Not sure how that is relevant but ok.

4. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

SL avatar is really strong, but Tundra Barbarian.... wat

5. claydude5

60 nora chill 2 with 3 defense and 55 hp and slowing armor.

6. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Well, a violent champ wouldn't get out of control as much if you're deck was capable of dealing with it.

7. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

Oh, he got buffed.

Cool!

8. claydude5

Considering that is starts with 20 damage then gets 2 from sermon, 2 from battlemaster, and then multiattack from channeled violence, it gets out of control pretty freaking fast. It isn't like I can run reapers blade or something if I am running IS. It isn't like I can use abilities on it because it has impenetrable. DoTs don't work on it either.

You are diverting the issue that SL avatar can be buffed out of control with spells and abilities even though it technically has warding and dual impenetrable.

9. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Lies, it doesn't have purified.

SPiEkY likes this.
  10. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

All Avatars need to count NOT as champions, this way, they can't be buffed by spells/abillities. Solved.

11. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- all hate aside...avatars should not be affected by such things

12. claydude5

I hit it with a Barb exemplar with evisc 3 and it didn't trigger.

13. Kaziken

Kaziken I need me some PIE!

I'm not sure if it was fixed, but a few months ago Avatars that didn't show Purified were still cleansing. You could also target them with abilities, despite having Impenetrable built into the Avatar buff or w/e it is.

14. Xuvali

Xuvali Devotee of the Blood Owl

All Avatars need Disabling until they ability bug is fixed. While that happens they should all be looked at and balanced, some are clearly superior *cough* sl *cough*