I don't like Fairies

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JazzMan1221, Jul 5, 2015.

1. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

I mean seriously, they ride corgis into battle..........that's pretty damn silly. And their primary method of attack? Being sparkly. They shine their stupid looking wings at you and sprinkle dust everywhere. And let's not forget the silliest fairy of them all:

[​IMG]

Sok, pls do something about this silly, silly theme.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and they got Regal Presence too, so they must be OP as fak.

DarkJello, Xirone, Netherzen and 5 others like this.
  2. StormChasee

StormChasee The King of Potatoes

What would you like to see done with them?

3. Bellagion

Bellagion I need me some PIE!

they are fairy silly

themacca, Sirius, Tweek516 and 7 others like this.
  4. Makorov

Makorov I need me some PIE!

Here's one
    @chris0024
    :D

5. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

Isn't that KF playerbase?

BurnPyro likes this.
  6. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

In a land of demons, undead creatures, yetis, and mind reading squids we still have Corgis...

Anima26 likes this.
  7. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

One of the main reasons that lead to me quitting was this change right here.
    The whole "fantasy feel" is almost gone for me, too much farm mutated animals running around, I don't know if they changed this to attract new and young players or not, but it certainly drove away a more mature facet of the player population.

8. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

But if fairies don't exist... Neither does Nymph!

I wonder if they ever made the nymph get dressed..

saromon50 and TrollDragon like this.
  9. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Corgi are an embarrassing pitiful desperate move.

Nebron, Anima26, Revengercm and 4 others like this.
  10. Alfiriel

Alfiriel New Member

Corgi work for me, but I was playing fairys before and asked for a fairy on sparrow cav ^^

11. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

Corgi is supposed to be a fan based art suggested by a player even though it doesn't really fit it still well done

12. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Trail: Glitter and Attack: Sparkle Magic are going to be on Amareth when she is released, I hear.

13. Pedeguerra

I wouldn't be surprised, but hey, some people are into it so I guess it will please them, right? ;););)

14. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

Fairies on Corgis seems to have actually been a thing for a while now. I have seen multiple art pieces depicting the idea in the past two years.

I don't think the Fairies are too silly. Overall I prefer the change towards a lighter version of Pox (it used to be lighter originally). I think it will allow a larger number of people to find enjoyment in the game.

I've actually left several games simply because they became too dark. Really life already sucks so much, I want games to be happier places (generally).

15. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

You must hate all the pop references in Blizzard's stuff then?

16. Sokolov

Re: Corgis.

Some players suggested Corgis, one of the artists liked it, so a couple were made. I don't understand what all the fuss is in a game with tribal frogs and dogmen, oozing slugs who look like Xulo's ex-gfs, burning bunnies and hairless ratmen thats gets tossed around by their owners (mogas). Pox has always had a "whimsical" side.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2015
    soulmilk, Razzoriel, Sirius and 2 others like this.
  17. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

I would like to see latina fairies. Cause smoking hot and such!! Until that day happens, I am almost but not really on strike. Unsilly the theme!

18. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

Talking about sparkling, Vampyre changes leak.

DarkJello likes this.
  19. Pedeguerra

Difference is that Blizzard's Warcraft universe is painted there beautifully. I grew up playing Warcraft, I have no problem with HS art and lore, since they are tied together.
    When I got into Pox, however, if memory serves me right the only heroes around were Serkan and Menelaus, which is a bad **** elf anyway. It was a much more mature fantasy lore, if that even exists, and I found it very appealing to me.
    So yeah, I do not hate blizzards pop references at all.

Yeah, when you put it like that it certainly sounds like a game that should be played by children/teenagers.
    I don't paint Pox as childish as you are putting here, but I can certainly see why you don't have a problem with it, since you were part of this change by introducing ferren, corgis and whatnot.

20. Sokolov

I had nothing to do with Corgis.