The Solution to the Draksar problem

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mw24, Jul 8, 2015.

1. KPIC

KPIC Devotee of the Blood Owl

Pede, no offense, but you don't even play?

2. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Draksar problem? Put Windex.

3. saromon50

saromon50 I need me some PIE!

Dude. You put more Firking effort into "debating with many players" than you do into the damn OP!! MAYBE JUST MAYBE if you put some coherent thought into your first post there wouldn't be so many people calling the thread out for the piece of trash that it is!! God you're ignorant...

Normally I wouldn't care, but such a blatant hypocritical post like this really pisses me off!

4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

wurd ***** wurd

saromon50 likes this.
  5. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

that's your opinion. My threads accomplish what I want them to accomplish. If you think you can do better than make your own. If you don't like my thread you don't have to post in it.

6. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Lol. I wanna meet you in real to see if you're really this ignorant. Cause... Your ignorance level is well over 9000.

7. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Literally everyone in the community is demonstrating what they think a better thread about Draksar looks like: they aren't making one.

claydude5, JellyBerry, Ifem21 and 4 others like this.
  8. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

My thread is fine, it has a target audience. I do not make my threads with the intent of explaining to everyone in detail about the topic before I point out the problems. I assume the people I target with these threads already know at least a certain amount about the topic before responding.

When I make these I am mainly speaking to the devs and people who have alot of experience with the subject of the thread. I don't have the time or energy to write an essay every thread explaining every little detail. There are still so many problems that need to be addressed in pvp that I feel this is the most effective and fastest way to help get the problems I point out changed.

Some of things I have complained about have been worked on by the devs already but I wish they would work on the things I bring up more because I feel many of the topics of my threads are major issues affecting the games pvp.

@saromon50 Idk what you are raging for and nothing I said was hypocritical. If you don't like my thread i'm not forcing you to post. The purpose of this thread is to give the devs ideas to fix draksar. There could be better ways but this would be a solution that would at least put a band aid on them and allow them to be played properly in all levels of ranked.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2015
  9. saromon50

This is the issue! You say you don't have time to write an essay and yet you write posts 2-3 times longer than the original saying that you don't want to write so much, you're better than everyone, you don't care what people think, etc. That is the very essence of hypocrisy! And when you do this... yeah, this is forcing me to post.

Karmavore likes this.
  10. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Truth.

saromon50 likes this.
  11. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

That is how you interpreted what I said, that is not what I said.
    Also you need to check what the definition of hypocrisy is.

12. saromon50

hy·poc·ri·sy
    həˈpäkrəsē/
    noun
    1. the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.
    So, to make this as clear as possible. 1) You say you don't want to write a lot because it takes too much time and energy. 2) You write A LOT MORE explaining why you don't want to write a lot, which serves to help whatever it is you were trying to help even less than the OP.

As any child could see here - Your actions (2) do not conform with what you said aka your beliefs (1).

I hope you will be able to understand this now.

Now tell me, as I have quoted everything you have said word for word, and explained what you did without assuming anything... How exactly is that not what you said?

Last edited: Jul 8, 2015
    Beasts for life and Anima26 like this.
  13. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Tyrannosaurus Rekt.

14. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

If you posted in detail perhaps the devs would be able to make changes more quickly. With detailed posts they wouldn't have to spend as much time trying to understand why something is imbalanced. As far as I know, no one at DOG is in the top 50, which is where you are requesting balance.

15. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

They got devilsrath already, they can ask him. I am just helping, I dont feel like doing all that extra right now, would be alot of work explaining in depth.

16. stayflyazn

stayflyazn Devotee of the Blood Owl

eh, sand needs a ranged option more than draksar do.

draksar ammo dude could use a rangey cd based ability for when he's out of ammo if hes so bad, but his cost would go up tho. i feel like if bookburny got like 4-5 range or more and no violent, he could be pretty good range in the addition of the utility he brings

Anima26 likes this.
  17. spineyftw

spineyftw I need me some PIE!

Leave my rocketeers alone pls

18. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

-____-

spineyftw likes this.
  19. stayflyazn

stayflyazn Devotee of the Blood Owl

no, i agree that they're sitting in a good spot. but if there were to be a change, thats where i'd start.

20. Makorov

Makorov I need me some PIE!

I feel like the forums would either die or really slow down in terms of discussion without people like MW
    His threads LITERALLY always go the same way with people attacking his sense of balance/him and MW always defending himself with an arrogant tone but yet they always blow up to an extent
    I wonder when people will get bored

Edit: my god I need to broaden my vocabulary or something, I used always 3 times in a sentence