Iajabmaka The Almighty

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Skullferno, Jun 15, 2014.

1. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Of course.

Off topic: You are not match for Might Guy, though. I'm anxious for some major kick **** next week, and I'm not ashamed to say that this cartoon makes me cry a little every now and then.

2. Sepulcher

Sepulcher I need me some PIE!

I logged back on for the first time in months to tell you this:

No.

3. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

How cool can one guy be? Man.

4. DrSteve

DrSteve I need me some PIE!

somewhere in the backwoods of texas, sepulcher is recording his lets play of "spooky spookman's carnival of spookyness". suddenly he feels an urge. and urge he simply cannot resist. he senses somewhere in the world iajabmaka is bragging in an online community comprised of 12 active members. he is drawn to the poxnora forums like a moth to a flame. he struggles to remember his password. how many months has it been since he last logged on to flame someone? he has lost track. he finally remembers his password "XxHarshly69Cr1T1C4LxX" and logs on to flame iajabmaka. sepulcher lets out a satisfied sigh as he slides into his tub filled with youtube subscriber money. "it is done, all is right in the world".

5. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

Karmavore likes this.
  6. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

Make more videos

7. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

This whole thread was back when i held bm and every time iajab played me he either "forgot to record it" or "didnt think it was a good game." Conveniently, he lost every single one of them, and why the hell would you not be recording against the battlemaster?

8. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

bcuz SP

9. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

lol

10. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Bump so we can laugh at iajab

11. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Don't think we ever needed a thread specifically for that, though it is convenient.