Iajabmaka The Almighty

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Skullferno, Jun 15, 2014.

1. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

Almighty Iajabmaka has started making videos apparently! The self proclaimed King should really be hit up on the Youtube to watch his killer videos including the new one of him slaughtering me with his ingenious new original FW/IS bg that includes such killer combos as Essence Drain and Ride Down. There are a few bugs here and there, but who cares!

2. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Bros b mad'n

3. Skullferno

How can you be mad at such a glorious combo? I mean no one in the history of Poxnora has though of such a combo as this. Make way TinyDragon, the Pox BattleMaster has a new runner up.

Paid for and brought you by Elf4ntGun

4. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

I have already been battlemaster and if this is response to our unranked match-up... I have nothing left to say... except...[​IMG]

Also a very huge misconception is that I record every game and post only wins. This is false. I only record worthy opponents and even match-ups.

Anyways thanks for the Shout-out rorscratch ma bawls.
    -Anotherblackman

5. Skullferno

Your welcome brosky. BTW I am not mad about that unranked match I am just saying there were 2 glitches. Wish there was 0 *cough* DOG *cough*

6. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I remember beating you the day you got battlemaster and you lost it.

Battlemaster, giggity

7. Anotherblackman

Know what battlemaster taught me? rank doesn't mean Bane Shift.

you asshats can post on the forums slandering my videos, slandering my name but at the end of the day none of it matters especially to the new flux of new players you guys will just smash with the same attitude. This thread proves none of you have anything better to do but this, spineless and balless jousting of my name.

Rors can downplay me all you want but at the end of the day you can't say Bane Shift to me bruh cause you can't even squash me while im texting a female while heating up a plate of food bestowed upon me from others. While your so pumped to show me what your made of, I took your game as a joke. A complete Joke aimed at testing a certain BG that I flamed(and Ill still flame, IS/FW meta atm is noob). I knew I would win because you aren't the best player for one, and two I know my bg would steam roll yours. If you even actually knew me you would have known I have no intentions of ranking up with such a bg.

Burn I got 3 more games I got saved not only displaying how I can outplay you. Keep it up. How many you got vs me bro? Who even liked your boring ass videos about you talking about OP this and this needs nerf with people on skype in your inner circle agreeing with you cause they want to hop on the bandwagon to say that they said it. Your a useless tool that has no other purpose atm than to troll since he can't cry nerf on IS, or ST, or whoever you wish to be nerfed and have people rally behind Burnpyro, the guy who wants to see everyone but SL burn.
    Its people like you who will ruin the freedom we get on these forums with the countless unnecessary trolling.

That said Im done with this thread, It's dead to me. You can roast me all you want, but the moment the game gets revamped, guess what... I will be in top 100 at all times, to not only show the newer players how to **** with IS and inspire them like Markoth, Axeraiser, Dresnar and SpiceyIcey has done for me. I will continue to show my BIASED VIEWS on balance, My S***Talking commentaries and above all continue the post-game roast on those I have squashed; It will be up to them to take it so personally like you fools have done and hope to have many threads similar like this till I get bored of this game.

If the developers make this game blow up, Imma still have my Name as the now NON self-proclaimed Iajabmaka the ALMIGHTY
    thx for the new sig. May you enlighten yourself freely or burn in the 7 gates for all I care.

Thats to my haters.

To My homies,
    [​IMG]

NiGhtMaRiK, Dagda and profhulk like this.
  8. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

The debbie downers strike again. And, as per usual, against someone spending personal effort to make pox more positive/interesting.

Bouncing for now. Peace.

Anotherblackman likes this.
  9. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

How many top 25 players u faced b4 u become battlemaster ?

Have you farmed noobs allday after rank reset ?

With all the respect, ur not battlemaster material.

if u consider ur self a battlemaster take it and KEEP it for some time.

Grand General Mosh likes this.
  10. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Did someone say battlemaster?

11. Anotherblackman

alot more than our current one that for sure.
    and With all due respect,We can play and you can decide that for yourself.

Attached Files:

12. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

I hate to be that guy but iaja, your sig is misspelled, which in my opinion, is something that aught be avoided when one wants to be taken seriously.

13. Ballballer

We played twice last night and i beat you like a drum

14. Anotherblackman

go online Beat me like a drum so you can show the world.

15. Ballballer

Its 3:30am in texas. I am going to bed

16. Anotherblackman

Got time to troll but no time to get recorded... Funny...

So very funny.

17. Poxineer

Poxineer The King of Potatoes

ball 2 scared 2 do that type sh!t

18. Poxineer

Poxineer The King of Potatoes

Lets be honest anybody can beat him.

ball.png

SPiEkY and Anotherblackman like this.
  19. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

ur better player then me for sure never said that i am better so kinda u already won.

but like i said there are better platers out there Jab

20. kagebunshn

kagebunshn I need me some PIE!

Not sure what happened in this thread...it looked like rorshach was advertising ABMs video....and flame-troll did his troll thing...then ABM got pissed at rorshach? Don't be hatin' bro.

I'd like to see more of these videos, just with less flagrant cursing and gay-bashing. It is incredibly ironic to hear you call someone g-ay or a f-ag and then 3 seconds later say they should suck ur D. Seriously? Isn't that kinda...you know...g-ay? Just remember dudes, when u ********** you are playing with a *****.