Can this please be fixed already? its been years :/

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Willow, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Willow

Willow I need me some PIE!

1. The resolution thing. I hate not being able to use chat or combat log unless im fullscreen -_- if i wanted to go fullscreen and not be able to multitask id play LoL

"We want to do more with resolutions, but other things are taking precedence at the moment. So much to do, and so much we want to do." :D

Senshu, May 6, 2014

how has this not been fixed in over a year?

2. A random number of skirmishes fail. They never start you just get the red bubble until you relog. Theres no pattern it can happen 1 in every 10 skirmishes or 10 out of 10 skirmishes.

Come on guys im really trying to root for pox to come out of its great depression but things like this really kill it for me and im sure for a lot of new players.

A new player comes in, cant finish tutorial cuz its broken, cant chat or see log cuz of the resolution problem and cant get runes cuz skirmsh wont start. Theyll be gone ASAP.

You can keep dishing out shiny runes but you wont get many buying customers like this.

[​IMG]

avichaif likes this.
  2. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

I see you have internet explorer pinned to your bar

3. Willow

haha! its my dads computer. i use opera

4. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

I agree this should be a priority, it was extreamly frustrating before i worked out to move the toolbar to the side, and players shouldn't be expected to do that.

Lushiris likes this.
  5. iPox

iPox Forum Royalty

Do your dad a favour and install Linux for him.

6. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

I was beginning to think I was the only person who actually did this.

7. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

/supported its annoying

8. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

What is your native monitor resolution and what resolution do you have set for the game? Is the problem just that your task bar hangs over the bottom of your window? The only thing we could do about that is have non-standard resolutions that are slightly smaller. Unfortunately, stuff like this is not likely to happen at least anytime soon because we would have to create one-off resolutions for all standard resolutions. My resolution remark of which you are referring is about the up and coming standards like 2k or 4k screens or extra wide screens, but with those there are some technical limitations as to what we can do.

Our recommendation at the moment is use one of the one of the smaller resolutions for Pox if you don't want to run Fullscreen Windowed. You might want to try some of the Legacy Aspect ratios because that will give you a few more resolution options. But, if you are running a 1080 monitor the best option would be 1600x900.

9. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Lol. That reply shows what a sad state this game is in. "Our current fix is for you to adjust your monitor as though it was 1999, thanx".

Qucas, Willow and Pattn199 like this.
  10. Willow

Soonshu™ :rolleyes:

Skeezick likes this.
  11. Radan

Radan The King of Potatoes

I had the same problem but solved it, hope this helps. Just drag taskbar where u want it (my taskbar is at the right btw), this also work for windows 7
    Cannot copy my PrintScreen and i am not going to upload it to any website.
    windowed widescreen 1280 x 720 (16:9)

12. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

Pro-tip lookup Gyzao (or something like that, takes screenshots like a boss and auto a uploads them.

13. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

This is a pretty common occurrence for most programs. Your going to have this problem with any game if you are running it in windowed mode as your computer's native resolution. To have unique game resolutions for this specific occurrence is very uncommon, which is why it is unlikely to happen.

14. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

upload_2015-8-2_13-19-42.png
    life changes i had to make to keep playing pox. just to watch the client die and not play pox.