full screen windowed

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by sassquatch, Mar 23, 2014.

1. sassquatch

sassquatch I need me some PIE!

ok for viewing options our choices are:

windowed: which isn't adjustable in size and is roughly 10x12 inches on my monitor
    or
    full screen window: which in reality is full screen not windowed and you cant tab out of it to multi-task

can we either make the windowed option have an adjustable size window or make the full screen option actually windowed and capable of being tabbed out of.

2. PharumM

PharumM Member

omfg fullscreen is so anoying !

3. waylandwalker

waylandwalker The King of Potatoes

Seconded. We either need an adjustable window or a tabbable fullscreen one like we had before. Not sure how it was windowed under SOE, but the full screen could be tabbed out of.

4. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

I believe if you use windows-D when full screened

5. Zenity

Zenity Devotee of the Blood Owl

Also, having to restart the client to change fullscreen mode is a bit archaic... It would be awesome if this could be fixed eventually.

6. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

PLEASE FIX THIS. SO ANNOYING.

7. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

If your running in windowed mode you should be able to manually adjust your resolution in options under resolution if you change it from automatic you can increase the size. It isn't an ideal solution, but it is a functional quick fix.

We want to do more with resolutions, but other things are taking precedence at the moment. So much to do, and so much we want to do. :D

8. sassquatch

sassquatch I need me some PIE!

I never noticed that. Thanks, it makes things so much better for a quick fix!