List of OP/Over efficient runes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Beasts for life, Aug 2, 2015.

1. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

How though. Is it the range? I feel like its the range at first, but is it? Or is it just its very existence? Vulnerability Poison is great. Do people run Kiss of Vex? Or is it because of the effect Vulnerability Poison has on all the Poison Cloud spam?

2. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

The latter.

3. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

its frankly all 3. AOE 6 is ridiculous to give out +40% damage to an extremely prominent damage type within the faction. which then looks even worst when combined with clouds doing extra damage and then you have things like darkmarsh defiler start dealing 18 damage per hit (its a sub 70 nora unit) as well as boghopper spitter. its just a flat out ridiculous ability

4. daeminicus

daeminicus Devotee of the Blood Owl

Woodchuck is kinda silly at 72 nora with 14 dmg, 7 speed (with kf bonus), 2 def, 1 range and 50 hp. All stats are with domain: vegetation, jungle front and add trailblazer and his chuck: woodchuck.
    15 dmg and 55 hp with banner =/

5. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

just bouncer. transmission isnt op rumbler is. imo.

6. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

the problem is aoe 40%, it's too much imo. Same with howling wind, vulnerable should just be single target only like kiss of vex or purefire.(these 2 spells could be better though)

7. chris0024

chris0024 I need me some PIE!

He does have great stats but he is not a frontline unit so he is not attacking all the time. If you are using him in this way than you are using him incorrectly. My point being that even though he is a stat beast he is not attacking all the time. Kind of how torts are stat beasts but are held in check by ponderous, the same concept applies here.

8. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Transmission relay is without a doubt OP. When you compare it to a similar rune like Alter of Votoav you will realise how much of an advantage Relay gives in comparison. At most Relay should only be lowering a champs cooldown by a few turns rather than removing the CD completely every turn to allow Vindrax, Rumbler, Imperator spam.

Beasts for life and Anima26 like this.
  9. Beasts for life

Beasts for life I need me some PIE!

10. futant

futant Well-Known Member

Doesn't the jugglers grant death nova also work on possessed? Seems kind of broken if it does.

11. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

idk about that, its really only used for spamming rumblers because rumblers are broken. It is also used to redeploy valdacs and vindrax but they aren't as bad as constant rumblers. Also altar of votoav is terrible and deep into the shoebox, lol.

12. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

that was fixed, all it does now is 60+dmg aoe with fire bombs and grant nova on sapper.

13. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Is it just me or does the damage the Sapper + Juggler can deal go up with each re-telling?

14. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

No, it's always been ~75.

BurnPyro and Sokolov like this.
  15. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Man, I heard tinydragon can pull of 80+ combos.

BurnPyro and mw24 like this.
  16. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

17. Beasts for life

Beasts for life I need me some PIE!

That's what it says lol

18. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

he also picks maps and who goes first.

19. Leogratz

Leogratz Devotee of the Blood Owl

No matter how many combos Tinydragon does... It always ends up in fatalities.

20. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

This may be interesting. Although I like the flavor Relay gives to dragons, the fact that most people use it to spam Rumblers is incredibly sad.

Having said that, I still believe it is the most efficient relic in Poxnora, so the matter lies in asking if dragons are too strong with it right now considering the negative aspects you've mentioned, or if they're not a huge problem even with it.

It's more about an overall understanding of what the Dragon theme can do now, and how it will behave after a nerf than simply erasing an obnoxious mechanic. Will they survive?