Returning player looking for advice

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mike, Aug 8, 2015.

1. Mike

Mike New Member

hey all thinking about buying some rune packs, how is coalition compared to previous expansions?

What is the best option for obtaining more runes right now and are any theme decks worth the price?

mw24 and Pipster like this.
  2. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Wait a bit more and buy packs from the next expansion.

mw24 and Anima26 like this.
  3. Mike

Mike New Member

thanks for the reply will do.

Goyo likes this.
  4. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Welcome back to Pox.

5. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

There is now a Rune Forge where you can sacrificing existing runes into Shards and use those Shards to make runes that aren't from the current expansion.

When a new expansion is released, the last expansion runes are added to the Extended Set and made available to be Forged.

Currently, we are selling Shards directly via Shard Packs as well as a limited time test, but normally they have to be earned via events or created by sacrificing runes.

6. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

This is good advice if you are looking for maximum trade value.

Anima26 and SPiEkY like this.
  7. Mike

Mike New Member

I wound up getting a shard pack and a box of the new set wanted to check it out. Found some interesting runes not regretting it.

I really enjoy the shard forging aspect you introduced its basically a way to buy single runes. Great for myself since I lost my account info years ago and wanted to get some of the older runes back I enjoyed using.

My question is in game, single player I can not seem to play any normal games or normal campaigns with the rune decks I have made. There all within the games rules for rune deck creation, I seem to be stuck only able to select a walkthrough.

I already know how to play is there a way to skip that part? since I do not need any public decks.

Beefinator likes this.
  8. Pipster

Pipster I need me some PIE!

I am not sure if this is helpful in any way but by doing this you can skip the tutorial all together and go straight into PvP if that's what you want

1. Press esc
    2. Check the box "Skip tutorial"

mw24 and Anima26 like this.
  9. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

As @Pipster mentioned, you can skip the tutorial/walkthrough by going to th options menu. But, you do earn bonus gold for the walkthrough.

Good to hear you like the current expansion's pack and the recently released Shard Pack.

10. Mike

Mike New Member

Thanks for the info, the gold doesn't matter to me, I can always buy points if I really want something. But for the life of me I can not seem to figure out how to do this I have two things to click on launch pad and single player. Single player shows faction walk throughs and none of my purchased campaigns.

Launchpad has no option as far as I can tell to start a pvp match.

the game menus have changed I believe since last I played so its a bit different trying to navigate.

11. Mike

Mike New Member

Never mind figured it out thanks.