Why is 90% of the playerbase dodging?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BurnPyro, Aug 11, 2015.

1. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

People sitting in lobby and don't play.

Better yet those who have advanced to not logging in at all so they couldn't be accused of dodging at all!

This some new sport?

JellyBerry, Qucas, IMAGIRL and 2 others like this.
  2. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

You are a known dodger, this thread is pointless. Just be happy you aren't konung status.

nico, SaintKiwi, Danny116 and 2 others like this.
  3. Taylor

Taylor I need me some PIE!

that's the only sport burn plays

nico, Qucas and Moles like this.
  4. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

People don't give a Firk? At least I can say there's one person who doesnt give a Firk. I would love to give a Firk but they can't get the game to a ****worthy status. Until that point, no ****s will be given.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2015
  5. DrSteve

DrSteve I need me some PIE!

Stale meta, IS exists

6. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

MW so gud nobodi wans to pley d 3rd bestest player in d story of Pox! Such legend, wow! I bet he prectices with that world known pokemon catcher master, Ash!

mw24 likes this.
  7. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

We are all dodging you. We, mere plebs, could never match up to someone who is taught by Tiny. You are the chosen one!

That's why this game has no players. Nobody wants to play when you do.

8. Bellagion

Bellagion I need me some PIE!

90% of the player base? You mean 9 whole people???

nico, Elves Rule, Qucas and 2 others like this.
  9. Beefinator

Beefinator The King of Potatoes

As someone getting back into the game, I like to observe more games than I play, plus I can observe games while I do other stuff, so it makes it a nice leisure activity. When I have time and can focus enough to play matches, then I'll get in there.

Also I'm so awful right now I just don't want to play as much. Still getting familiar with a lot of my runes again in single player because i get wrecked in ranked by plebs.

10. Leogratz

Leogratz Devotee of the Blood Owl

I can confirm - while I hate to ignore people, to ignore one specific person in this forum makes the whole reading experience funnier and more interesting. Try it out yourself!

And as to not derail, I am not playing pox much right now, but I still like to watch worthy matches, like Tiny, Ballballer and Burn.

11. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

gary, close though.

12. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

QQ IS QQ

13. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

Its pretty simple really. The only people left playing are the try hards with too much time, playing top meta BG's. Personally I don't think its about dodging anymore for the most part in terms of people trying to maintain rank. For the casual player who plays maybe a couple times a week, if they log on and see a couple top 10s in the lobby or Tiny chances are they wont que, not because they are afraid of losing but simply because they know they aren't going to enjoy the game as they'll be facing the stale Meta Bgs. There's no fun in being curb stomped by the try hards. Obviously this wouldnt be an issue if the playerbase was bigger as there would be more diverse ranking players on at any given time.

OriginalG1, super71 and Pattn199 like this.
  14. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Yeah, but it's funny knowing that you and I know.

Leadrz likes this.
  15. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

So what you're saying is disable observer mode. Disable the main lobby and lobby chat so that queuing is blind.

I agree

You guys do plenty of trash talking on the forums. You don't really need a lobby chat as well do you?

chris0024 likes this.
  16. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Couldn't agree more, it's not even that i hate losing it's more or less playing against the same stuff gets really really old.

17. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

The game... it's to strong. can't even.......zzzzzz

18. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

There are new initiatives in the works for Leveling/Ranks in general, but in the short-term, the next expansion will have some rules about how the Lobby works and the way Rating is calculated which should hopefully make dodging less of an issue and encourage people to play more games (instead of dodging to maintain rank).

Ozariig likes this.
  19. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

My teachings became too popular. I should write a book.

20. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

KF runes be more efficient than ma whole faction. Rather watch someone else be massacred by Lexicon shenanigans.

nico likes this.