Spirit BGs

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by Tfguy, Aug 20, 2015.

1. EnigmaXIII

EnigmaXIII I need me some PIE!

IM LIKE OH HES A GENIUS! Then i read the last sentence...

2. BroWatchThis

BroWatchThis Devotee of the Blood Owl

Well it's been done before and it was a great combo back in the day. It just takes too long to get the Ravenwraiths to high dmg, and that's generously assuming you draw them early.

3. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

Yeah, ravenwraith and czar are both very high-cost champs (86 each), and both are fairly squishy. Shield of darkness on ravenwraith with vaporize helps a bit, but you generally are playing on the back-foot until you can get a restless souls proc or a few revenant casts to start the vengeful engine. it's hit or miss. then again im a pretty mediocre player, so maybe you will have more luck with it!

4. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

it isn't used much because it is only good against protectorate.

5. Beefinator

Beefinator The King of Potatoes

I'm surprised there aren't any Lich Magistrates in any of these decks. He seems like an obvious choice. I've been considering trying him out, but I'm having too much fun with Skeletons and Skeezick.

6. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

He is in my deck and discussed above, I just still call him Czar of the Void, which is a way more badass name and what he was originally called and forever shall be in my heart.

7. Beefinator

Beefinator The King of Potatoes

Oh, now I get it, durr. I just kinda skimmed over that since I didn't know what was going on. I stand corrected!

8. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

This is what i am using:
    spirits.JPG

9. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

Here is mine Screenshot_2015-08-28-16-07-51.png

10. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

Thats almost identical to mine Bulwark, just wish i had some Haunting Spirits :(

11. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

How come I don't really see a lot of Umbral Wolf in most Spirit bgs? Is he bad, unnecessary, or just requires a different build?

12. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

I think he is awesome with vaporize, but E soldier has Hex. You can't beat Hex.

13. Daerthalus

Daerthalus Devotee of the Blood Owl

Umbral Wulf is a great champ, but...
    There are only so many slots in a spirit BG and the other champs fill the holes in the BG better. ie, Ethereal Soldier.