Poxnora's Biggest Issue

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Revengercm, Aug 27, 2015.

1. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

lol

DarkJello likes this.
  2. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

I don't understand this sentiment at all. It's like you haven't actually been following the game lately.

Apostate likes this.
  3. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

You have been bitter ever since I used to beat you in game, I am not really worried about your opinion. you need to let go, I don't even play against you anymore.

4. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

Well almost every single person who plays this game has managed to beat me.
    I dont even remember playing against you.Can you tell me what was the month/year when you used to beat me so i can check my game history?

Edit: Out of curiosity,i decided to check and scroll thru my game history.We played a total of 3 games against each other,1 in 2015 and two in 2014.You won two,and i won one.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2015
  5. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!

All I want to see is for the back and forth comments of something that is OP now or sucks now stops. I'm trying to make you look it in another way. You did add blood ahorrent and bloodgoyle... why?

6. Sokolov

I don't want to see them stop. Because the day people stop complaining about the runes is the day they stop playing. Keep the feedback coming!

I am not sure what "other way" you think you are showing me, but it does sound like you think I sit here going "What things can I make OP or shoebox today?" instead of trying to balance runes - which is silly from my POV, and while you are entitled to that opinion, it really doesn't help me look at it another way to tell me that.

I add runes because runes are part of expansions, which is how Pox makes money. Sometimes they are Bleed theme, sometimes they aren't.

7. Revengercm

So you think balance has been better ever since? Players should complain about new runes being weak or strong, not old ones.

8. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

The game is in the best state it has been since I started playing the game (October), at least from a balance perspective.

9. Sokolov

Why do you think we need to new stuff to themes? I thought you didn't want new runes for themes.

And irony is that you complain about not getting runes for "soulbleeder/thirster" and we have the Blood Abhorrent (which other players have complained to me in this very thread that it is too much like the Soulbleeder/Thirster), then you talk about Goblins, which we released one of this expansion. I know it's hard to actually use facts but... come on.

You really make very little sense.

You advocate for balancing themes by "not being afraid to change them" and by not adding new runes, while arguing against "back and forth." But then you say people should talk about new runes not old ones. You say that "you should never think the need of new runes is what the themes needs" while at the same time saying that you want more Goblins and Vothsair and complaining that I added runes to Bleed. What?

I have literally no idea what you actually think because everything you say seems to contradict something you say elsewhere.

10. Bellagion

Bellagion I need me some PIE!

11. Revengercm

Vothsair and Soulthirster/Bleeder aren't a full theme yet. There is nothing wrong if you add new runes to those but if you add new runes to bleed you might make it better but what does it even matter if it will get nerf. Why does it get nerfed? Because that new rune is carrying the theme since the theme was weak already. So I'm saying balance the theme without adding new runes. Change how they work or are played if necessary. That's why I mentioned bleed should make blood balls every turn with a bit more way to counter and someway to pull blood balls closer to your champs so none of them are lost. That is something about bleed theme being change/ making current stuff work better instead of adding unneeded champs.

You will probably keep adding elves when that's what UD less needs (new champs). The new informant is just a new mix of old elves's abilities. Nothing new and it probably doesn't change we see deep elves because they're good already (not all of them ofc).

Goblins just got finished so I can't really say much but I'll play them.

12. futant

futant Well-Known Member

You're so full of it. shheeesh. Drain vitality lasted one damn day, yes it sucks now, but it has nothing to do with anyone rank that plays ff ud. I got my rank with out it, and I play casually.

13. Revengercm

I'm not talking about the spell. I'm talking about themes.

14. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

I thought it was your inability to settle on a forum avatar :p

15. Revengercm

I would like a gfx but idk. I'm kind of lazy to download GIMP. I would make one but I don't want to download anything.