Overpowered LE Runes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by doubtofbuddha, Aug 30, 2015.

1. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

Yea I mean't ethereal not incorporeal my mistake. Was not aware that other modifiers were in place as well.

2. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

-____-

@Sokolov I think the problem with both imps and spirits is the amount of stealth in the bgs. I don't think themes or competitive bgs should have this much stealth. They are both really unfun to play against and luck based bgs. If they move away from this they are going to need more work though to make them strong. I think stealth is fine when it is small part of a bg but not the focus, unless its a fun bg with noticeable holes.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2015
  3. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

To fix it, it's simple:
    No LE runes are allowed in Ranked games, only the oens that have LEG/EXO/WHATEVER counterpart.

mw24 likes this.
  4. Ifem21

@Sokolov also, why Pyro cost less then Skeletal Rifleman if both are the same?

mw24 likes this.
  5. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

skeletal rifleman is 3-5 range and pyro is 4-5. range spread is overcosted.

Ifem21 likes this.
  6. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

One got buffed/changed and the other one didn't, that's all, will fix :)

Ifem21 likes this.
  7. Ifem21

Never noticed that, ty.
    Yeah, ty for that ^^

8. EnigmaXIII

EnigmaXIII I need me some PIE!

I agree. Otherwise you have to nerf ethereal. It must have another use other than doing consistent damage. Depression, soul channeling and latch on seem like enough already. Maybe give it restraining aura instead of soul channeling so it has a mores specific purpose.

9. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

haunting spirit currently isn't worth even running, lol.

10. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

While i do agree that baby furbull and haunting spirit are an issue,i dont like the fact that spirits are getting a theme nerf.They are already lacking synergy(aside from surge which is quite poor for them and does not fit the playstyle that well).
    Spirits can be very annoying because of all the stealth and incorporeal but most competitive players seem to handle it fine,certain players seem very frustrated with it but i dont think its a balance issue,as much as it is: i dont like playing against it issue.

11. daeminicus

daeminicus Devotee of the Blood Owl

All bgs are made of LE´s only... wait... is that not true :eek::eek::eek::eek:

12. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

it's a luck/matchup based bg. You can win some games with it when your opponents don't know you are running it but once they know you're using spirits they will run magic damage and detection.

13. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

That can be said for any bg.All bgs will have strong and weak matchups and a factor of luck to them.

14. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

I don't think you understand what I'm saying. I don't really have much interest in explaining any further though, lol.

15. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

[​IMG]

JellyBerry, Baskitkase, Qucas and 4 others like this.
  16. Ifem21

There is a GREAT difference in acessibility between EXO/LEG and LE.

mw24 likes this.
  17. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

idk what dmr is talking about. smh.

Ifem21 likes this.
  18. Ifem21

Neither I

19. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Furbull is kinda like the Motion Sensor, if the ability also had a clause that read "...or in 6 turns, whichever is shorter".

doubtofbuddha likes this.
  20. 15Deadmen

15Deadmen The King of Potatoes

Was this a joke? if not:

Insubstantiate should only work on incorp'd champs within a certain range
    and what's wrong with sonic aura?