The new titans.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gnomes, Sep 10, 2015.

1. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

The titans come from my favorite expac. Its really nice to see them reworked. I looked at all of them and they all look playable to me. 90~ nora for these crazys is just perfect.

Have any of you tried them out yet? Which are your favorits?

2. Flyingfinn

Flyingfinn I need me some PIE!

Moog.

IMAGIRL and TheBulwark like this.
  3. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

The only titan to get a nerf :( or so i hear.

4. Flyingfinn

Flyingfinn I need me some PIE!

I only play FS. So what ever happens to Moog, he will always be my favorite. XOXO gossip girl

JellyBerry and BurnPyro like this.
  5. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Not sure if moog is still playable. The nerf looks kinbda mean :(

6. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Once people figure out the proper strategic approach to Carrion Colossus, he will get much worse. Until then, the horde of maggots will eat an untold number.

Netherzen and yobanchi like this.
  7. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Yobles, time to roll out the carrionsac deck again.

yobanchi likes this.
  8. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

They aren't undead.

9. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

Which means they can be drowned.

Well, the 1x1s can, at least.

10. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Dont let simple things such as impossibilities limit your vision.

11. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

Ah memories.

12. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Sounds like a job for Necro Hex!

13. Beefinator

Beefinator The King of Potatoes

Still enjoying carrion colossus, but totally derped out and thought that they should be sacable and didn't even catch the part about them having to be undead. Deeerrrppp. I really wish you could sac them. It'd be so insane.

I really don't like that the carrionlings have disease aura and there isn't any worm with immunity. It creates a bad situation sometimes with the other worms. Oh well, still worth it.

14. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

Most of the titans seem to have improved.
    Ancestral Avenger: still needs to lose pariah and gain warding or something. pariah is a terrible ability.
    Carrion Colossus: I am not sure how I feel about carrion colossus. He is much better maybe good in worms but too expensive outside of them imo.
    Dreadnought: is better than he was before but still sucks, he gained no survivability and actually lost some. He also kept worthless sandbags like cleave and massive leap.
    Faultbreaker: looks decent, not sure if he is worth running though even in constructs. He is still very expensive and lost 20 hp.( I wonder if tectonic pulse is overcosted)
    Glacial Titan: benefited the most from the titan buffs, he looks really strong in a frost amp or elemental bg now.
    Greater Pitspspawn: looks much much better now but I am not sure why he kept death touch. This doesn't seem like a very useful ability to have in UD especially on a champ like this, he is still much improved though.
    Marsh Gargantua: seems about the same, he isnt as tanky against physical but is also alot cheaper now, ok change overall especially with alt damage becoming more common.
    Voil Progenitor: looked pretty good in voils before this patch and seems to have stayed the same in that area. It looks like he is now better in bgs outside of voils though with the removal of give refuge from base. really good changes.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2015
  15. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

Drakie Titan OP !

16. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

Meh...

It's all fun and games till someone does a coordinated turn on your 100+ Nora champion.

17. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

They do get pretty good use out of curse though. Also new greater pimpspawn is nearly cheaper than sheoul demon now lol

18. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

wut? dreadnought is now 89 nora. Did they lower his cost? wtf? He might actually be good now holy ****.

19. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

So far, Carrion Colossus has never let me down when I play him. The Carrionlings can often absorb a 40-50 nora AoE by themselves, and that's if the opponent has the knowledge to take them out (and you lack the forethought to put up Ancient's Protection, which can be a real blowout). He's great. Love him.