Cactuar Crate - Path of De'lim Edition

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Aug 19, 2015.

1. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

I was just about to report the same thing. lol.

2. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Because Bone Trap relic generates real ones.

3. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Oh okay using that logic, my NCP, Salaman Trapper, etc should deploy real relics... because the relic is real.

4. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Oh, no, the relic is certainly summoned.

KingJad likes this.
  5. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

@Sokolov a small problem i have with bloodbinder count at the moment. He can use bloodbind to paralyze everything within 4 spaces thats in DMZ but if a priest/shaman/paladin is in that area desecrated zone will deal 2 magic damage to them and break paralysis. Can we either change that damage to loss of life or remove it completely because its frankly a pain in the coot

6. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

I Suggest removing the damage component completely.

themacca likes this.
  7. Sunnydays

Sunnydays The King of Potatoes

Hey I was just wondering if you could take a look at Ghern Isangoma. He seems kinda bad atm since he lost surge 2 so I was thinking of maybe at least giving him overseer 2 since he would probably play more like a support now instead of the ranged wrecking ball he used to be.

8. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

People were getting stressed out by seeing old notes in there of stuff that hasn't yet been adressed. So Sok took them out (he still keeps notes for himself).

9. doubtofbuddha

Is it time to redesign all units with the "Swarm" ability such that it is no longer on base? It seems strange that some have it and some do not, as the utility between the two is dramatically different, to the point where it might as well have a different cost.

10. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

What about removing bloodless from titans to make them more synergetic with things such as sac altar or retribution?

badgerale likes this.
  11. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

It's always a risky move doing this (imo), opens up a lot of potential for abuse without much gain

Edit: Not saying it's a bad move, just one that should be considered

12. doubtofbuddha

Someone please explain to me how Blood Crest is not hugely broken?

13. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

Because Vampyres are unplayable without it. They have no defenses, low def and HP( mostly), so if you want to suggest nerfing crest you should also come up with a way of not shoeboxing a theme that is playable for the first time ever.

Netherzen and themacca like this.
  14. doubtofbuddha

I would suggest "they suck without it" is not a good reason to keep something broken.

Anima26 and SPiEkY like this.
  15. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

But... vampyres "suck."

Bellagion, Pattn199 and SPiEkY like this.
  16. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

10/10 joke

Because it has 15 hp and will probably die in 1-2 attacks or a single AOE spell. the thing cant really stay out there that long and will probably not last longer than 1 turn where its actually needed.

17. doubtofbuddha

Mason's Spire is a thing. But fine. If nobody else thinks this is an issue I will not bring it up again.

18. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

So are aoes,ranged attacks,demolish,magnetize and reclaim.
    You can also knockback/pull vampires out of its range.
    Or quickly grind down crest by lowering the vamp hitpoints to 1 and then using small but persistent damage like auras and dots.

19. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

I think gold sand is undercosted. If used on salaman, it buffs, heals, gives an extra offensive possibility (alt damage) and it gives control by blinding, all for 25 nora. I propose changing the blinding to adjacent champs instead of closest in 6 range. I don't think this would overly nerf anything and it would remove the thoughtless spamming of relics/equips slightly.

20. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

A cost increase might be just as effective for less work. I agree that it is bit much right now.

Sirius likes this.