Long Fuse Bomb

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ballballer, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Kaziken

Kaziken I need me some PIE!

That Desecration + Long Fuse Bomb power turn.

<3<3<3

2. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

nah

3. 0ryuk0

0ryuk0 I need me some PIE!

What is long fuse bomb?

4. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

Undead Grenadier's special ability.
    Makes a spawned relic that has 15 hp and immunity fire. Once it is destroyed or if you wait a turn it destroys itself, it deals 15 fire dmg, minus 2 for every space you were away from it, to up to 8 spaces I believe.

5. 0ryuk0

0ryuk0 I need me some PIE!

Oh, thanks. It's 20dmg.. It's OP. Maybe it should deal damage to friendly units, too. It'd be fair.

6. Bellagion

Bellagion I need me some PIE!

Ya it's up buff pls

BurnPyro likes this.
  7. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

Dont want to call things their real names.... what?

8. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

Reduce it's radius a lot, and it will be fine. 2 or 3 is great enought allready.

9. Skullferno

Buff living tortuns 2k16

10. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

yeah that's not how it is at all wtf

11. Skullferno

been a while. In your own words, without looking it up on the spot, enlighten us to what it is :D

12. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

Huh, didn't realize it went up 15hp.

How are people triggering this on their turn now that 1 desecration doesn't nuke it? Or was the description suggested above incorrect now?

At work so no time to investigate.

13. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

It's description is wrong I think. It's 16 damage downward with 10hp I believe. The rune manager ability description is also outdated and wrong.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2015
  14. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

Ah ok. In that case it's a lot less scary then I thought.

15. 4NIK8

4NIK8 I need me some PIE!

It's actually 20 dmg minus 2 for every space from the center (adjacent target takes 18 dmg) and it has like 3 or 5 hp... I've been using it with Salaman Commando or with Monsoon/AoE lately. If you consider the bomb alone, yeah it might seem broken, but Risen Grenadier kit stinks, so its a trade off. If you wanna nerf it you might as well nerf arcanis, terraformer, imperator, etc...

16. Vote Kanye 2020

Is it's description wrong or does it take defense into or something? Because I just logged in and tested it and it did 16 to the adjacent, 14 and 8.

Edit Now my other grenadier did 18 to the same unit that just took 16 damage, wtf lol.

17. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Its a 3 hp bomb that does 20 dmg radiating out from its center with -2 damage for each spot you are away from the bomb. Oh, and it has a blast radius of 6

18. Vote Kanye 2020

You know how 2x2's act with it, because im still struggling on working out why it just did 16 and 18? :L

19. Bellagion

Hm? How's it similar to Arcanis/Terraformer/Imperator?

20. Bellagion

I am not sure in this particular case, but I do know that often a 2x2 will "count" as being the topmost square of its base for purposes of abilities that determine a single square location. It could be that instead of 18 the square that "counted" was 1 further away (even though the 2x2 was indeed adjacent). Just speculation though.